Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Johanna Turner, DC
Dr. Johanna Turner, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Clearwater, FL.

Hartley Chiropractic

2653 Ulmerton Rd

Clearwater, FL 33762

Learn about Dr. Turner

My name is Dr Johanna Turner DC.  I am a Chiropractor serving Clearwater, St Petersburg, and South Tampa area.  I am associated with Hartley Chiropractic an Elevation Health office.  I am honored to have an abundant amount of knowledge on health, wellness, and nutrition that I love to share with others.  I am looking to expand my network with other wellness professionals. I am looking to attract the type of clientele that I love to help.  I strive to attract families that are believers in having a better health choice, I intend to empower them to take their health/life back into their own hands.I am also looking into doing educational talks in the area. I volunteer my time to different organizations that are looking to have educational talks on health and wellness.My Mission is to help re-educate this community about what true health and wellness is, and also how to obtain it.  I want to help people regain and maintain their health naturally, and welcome them back to overall health.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation

Dr. Turner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Lynchburg College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Turner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Turner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Turner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Turner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Turner's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Turner?