Dr. Joel Nunez, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Nunez

Prov 205 LLC

866 Broadway Bayonne, NJ 07002

Dr. Joel Nunez, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Bayonne, NJ and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Pennsylvania State University in 2003 and specializes in clinical psychology, marriage & family therapy, and more.

Dr. Nunez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nunez

Dr. Nunez?
Dr. Nunez's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Joel Nunez, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
I highly recommend Dr Nunez! He is a professional beyond professionals who demonstrates expertise along with caring and kindness. He has been a blessing to me and my family. Thank you Dr Nunez!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Nunez, PHD?
When we identify despair and sadness as our primary emotions , there are people like Dr. Nunez who validate those feelings and understand that they are indeed real! Dr. Nunez displays sincere empathy & compassion while engaging in conversation. He responds by gently pointing out that we always have choices. Gradually, Dr. Nunez takes us on a journey, sharing his own personal experiences (which builds trust) allowing us to actively seek blessings in an otherwise unbearable environment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Nunez, PHD?
Dr. Nunez, is great at what he does. He not only a professional but a caring person. He is blessing to all who encounters him. He makes you feel comfortable. Thank you Dr for all you do. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Nunez, PHD?
How can we even began to explain the blessing Dr Nunez has been in our lives. When we first met with Dr Nunez we were at our lowest point. Our marriage and family was on the verge of being torn apart. He has provided us with valuable tools and guidance that we will always be thankful for the rest of our lives. He has truly been a God send. He has saved our marriage even when we thought it was not possible. We absolutely recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Nunez, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. Nunez. He is so great at his profession. Most definitely has a gift to hear and see the problem and solution. I always recommend him to my family, friends, coworkers who have a need to see a psychologist. He is the best at what he does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Nunez, PHD?
Dr. Joel Nunez has helped me in plenty of areas in my life. He has great respect for what he does and I admire his integrity and character. He has great listening skills and very caring and kind. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Nunez, PHD?
What can I say other than great things! He is a marvelous human being, an intent listener, great problem solver and has a remarkable memory. If you apply what he suggests, you will be healed and freed of all kinds of hardships. I recommend him to everyone I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Nunez, PHD?
This doctor is God send! He is full of kindness, compassion, integrity, peace and the utmost respect for his patients. I tell my spouse all the time that I wish he was my buddy that I can call on a daily basis just to talk because he brings peace. I am blessed to have met him and counsel with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Nunez, PHD?
There's nothing but great things to say about Dr. Nunez! He is a great human being, super intelligent, very attentive, remembers everything (I dont know how he does that!). He is GIFTED! This profession was definitely his destiny! I recommend him to ALL!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Joel Nunez, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nunez?

• Clinical Psychology
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychology

2003
University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Pennsylvania State University

• Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders