Joel Hirschhorn, PT is a physical therapist in Millburn, NJ. He specializes in physical therapy.

Joel Hirschhorn accepts

Joel Hirschhorn accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Joel Hirschhorn treats your condition or procedure

Joel Hirschhorn has been working at Recovery Physical Therapy since 1998, opening its first facility in Manhattan. Joel specializes in orthopedics and treating sports-rel

• Physical Therapy

Joel Hirschhorn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Joel Hirschhorn

Joel Hirschhorn?
Joel Hirschhorn's Performance
What People Say About Joel Hirschhorn, PT
Following serious knee surgery, I could not envision how I would simply recover, much less return, to the activities I enjoyed or needed to perform before my injury. At Recovery PT, I received the highest degree of professional and expert care, combined with the needed patience, empathy and encouragement to not only permit me to return to my normal activities, but to place me in a position to best help prevent further injuries in the future. I thought that the continuity of treatment from Joel was instrumental to measure my progress, much of which was not linear. Ten months following my surgery I was hiking on glaciers in Iceland! Successful physical therapy is a combination of many factors, and I could not be more grateful and appreciative of the care and treatment I received with Joel at Recovery PT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joel Hirschhorn, PT?
I have gone to Joel for a variety of things-both recovery from surgery and for post accident injury--and he is terrific. He is caring, knowledgable and understands that recovery does not always go as a doctor suggests. He is patient with clientele of all ages.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joel Hirschhorn, PT?
He's some kind of genius. He fixed my hypermobililty problems a couple of years ago. This time, I messed up my neck, and he's fixing that, too. Next time I mess something up, I'm going to ask for Joel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joel Hirschhorn, PT?
Always knowledgeable and understanding, very compassionate and experienced.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joel Hirschhorn, PT?
I've been seeing Joel with various knee, ankle and back issues since 2007 and I keep coming back. I like his traditional approach that emphasizes stretching and gradual strengthening.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joel Hirschhorn, PT?
Dr. Joel was very helpful and he and Dave communicated well with each other to have the right treatment for my diagnosis. Overall the experience was great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joel Hirschhorn, PT?
Joel and RPT provide fantastic service and helped recover much MUCH faster and better than I ever expected. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Joel Hirschhorn, PT?
I've been treated by Joel Hirschhorn for the past 6 weeks after a total knee replacement. My physical therapy experience has been absolutely stellar. Joel is incredibly knowledgeable, hard working, kind, patient and motivating. He is 100% committed and engaged to making my recovery the best it can be. There are ups and downs after major surgery and Joel helps keep me focused and positive, not just now but through multiple prior sports injuries. I highly recommend Joel...
×Post a ResponseAre you Joel Hirschhorn, PT?
I improved on a consistent basis following Joel's at home program in addition to the therapy sessions. Joel was very encouraging which helped my motivation to do all the home program which he changed as I improved and became stronger and more flexible. My therapy has exceeded my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joel Hirschhorn, PT?
I had never been to PT before but all of my friends warned me that it would be a painful process and I was to dread it. I was so pleasantly surprised when I met Joel because it was exactly the opposite! He is extremely knowledgeable and never for a second did I doubt his recommendations. But almost more importantly I really enjoyed my time at PT because he is so nice and fun to talk to, the time always flew by. I can't say enough about how happy I am to have had the pleas...
×Post a ResponseAre you Joel Hirschhorn, PT?

How was your experience with Joel Hirschhorn?

More Physical Therapists at Recovery PT