Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery  |
Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM
Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery doctor who practices in Palm Harbor, FL. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Epstein is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital.

2595 Tampa Rd Ste O

Palm Harbor, FL 34684

Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Epstein

See how frequently Dr. Epstein performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Bunion
Nail Avulsion and Excision

Dr. Epstein's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Harrison Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Epstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Epstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Epstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Epstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Epstein to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Epstein's Performance
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr Epstein performed bunion surgery on both of my feet, with very good results. The staff, front desk and the medical assistants are very professional and helpful. I recommend him for any foot related issues.
in Tampa, FL |
I had superior care and medical attention from Dr. Epstein. Strongly recommend his clinic.
in Clearwater Florida |
Dr. Epstein and his staff are wonderful. Very accommodating when I needed an appointment on same day. Dr. Epstein made procedures painfree and stress free.
New Port Richey, FL |
I highly recommend Dr Epstein based on my recent injury . I went to him with a very infected foot upon stepping on glass. His kind and professional demeanor calmed my very frazzled nerves as to how this can be treated. Surgery was required and upon visit after visit he was very thorough with my healing process . I am now able to walk on my foot and would recommend Dr Epstein . He is wonderful. His staff is also very caring and professional. You would be in great hands with his expertise.
in Dunedin, FL |
Dr. Epstein and his staff have been so friendly and professional. My husband and I moved to fl from nj recently, and have no friends here to recommend doctors to us. I feel that we're so lucky to have found his office. Dr. Epstein and his staff have been great, and made me feel very comfortable when they knew I was very nervous about the procedure I was having on my toes. We're so grateful we found this office. Thank you!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
This man is wonderful...A wonderful doctor and a kind, compassionate man who just happens to ALSO be a very knowledgeable surgeon. My husband and I went to a podiatrist in 2002 when we first came to Florida and he was a "quack"! He just wanted to sell everyone shoes! The staff is extremely friendly and the office is comfortable and clean. What a guy!!
Tampa, FL |
Very knowledgeable, friendly, and caring doctor. Takes his time and explains what procedure he will be completing. Wonderful bedside manners and very skilled doctor. First visit for my 13 year old for an ingrown toe nail, and the Dr. could tell she was nervous. He made sure she felt comfortable, was in no pain, and he kept her informed very step of the way. We left there feeling confident we will be returning back! Thank you!! Great staff too!!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I have seen Dr Epstein twice now in August, 2016 for a bone spur, plantar fasciitis in my left foot. He and his staff carefully evaluated my condition and provided recommendation for treatment and care. I have had a follow up visit and the condition is being resolved. He is thorough, very personable and explains things well. He is a caring physician and very pleasant to deal with. I definitely recommend him.
in New Port Richey, FL |
excellent service outstanding follow through and Dr. Epstein resolved my foot problem with neuropathy.
Dr. Epstein took the time to get me back on my feet. He is knowledgable, caring and compassionate . Excellent bedside manner! I would recommend Dr. Epstein to any family member or friend in need of a superb podiatrist.
in New Port Richey! FL |
Had a joint replacement on my big toe. I had absolutely no pain after, didn't even take a Tylenol! Dr Epstein is just as cheerful as his picture, his assistants were all gentle as was the Dr. Instructions were easy to understand, verbal and written. The Dr himself called me the day after to check on me and always encouraged me to call if I had any questions or problems.
I consulted Dr. E. for a 2nd opinion after 2 1/2 years of chronic problems. 1st visit went fairly well, with several tests & opined I may require surgery & ordered an MRI (my 3rd in 2 years). The MRI discounted his theory; he then gave no concrete treatment plan, cut me off when I tried to discuss options, nor could my husband get a word in to ask questions. He was short & brusque. $800 later, he left the impression I just have to live with pain & inflammation.
in Palm Harbor, FL |
Dr. Epstein and staff are wonderful!! Dr. Epstein takes time to explain the questions that I ask and never seems to rush through my appointment. My thanks to you all! I will recommend Dr. Epstein should anyone ask!!!!
in Dunedin, FL |
Dr. Epstein and his entire staff are professional courteous and extremely helpful. The doctor and his staff explain things in terms you can understand and do everything to make you fel comfortable. Greg, Angelica, Dee - everyone is just outstanding. And you could not put your feet in better hands then Dr. Epsteins'!!!!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
I would consider my experience with Dr. Epstein life altering. I was unable to walk without substantial pain 3 out of 5 mornings. He fitted me with orthotics - I've had them for 2 years now- within 2 months of wearing them daily, I haven't had a morning with pain since. It was a small change with incredible results. Can't be more happy with the diagnosis and cure.
in Gainesville, FL |
After the first podiatrist I visited was unsure how to diagnose a heel injury I suffered on the basketball court, Dr. Epstein was able to determine I needed orthotics. Within a week, the pain went away and I've been able to regain normal activities I hadn't done in over six months since the onset of the injury. As a doctor, he was encouraging, nice, and was in no rush when examining my x-ray and discussing a solution.
Have you seen Dr. Joel Epstein, DPM?
Are you Dr. Epstein?

Visit Dr. Epstein

Evening
Dr. Epstein accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Blue Access PPO
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Employer Group PPO