Dr. Joel Buckner, DC

Dr. Joel Buckner, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Joel Buckner, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Nashville, TN.

387 Haywood Ln

Nashville, TN 37211

Learn about Dr. Buckner

• Chiropractic

Dr. Buckner does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Education data for Dr. Buckner is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Buckner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Buckner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Buckner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buckner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Buckner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buckner to family and friends
Dr. Buckner's Performance
in Nashville, TN |
Dr Buckner is a professional in all respects! I injured my back on a skiing trip, herniated 2 disks. Dr Buckner helped me tremendously and kept me from having any surgery or visitations with an orthopedic doctor. I saw my GP first, and the GP had no clue what was causing the severe pain that was shooting down my leg. Dr Buckner knew the minute I walked in what was going on. I would highly recommend seeing Joel if you are having back problems!
in nashville, tn |
Dr. Buckner is hands down the best chiropractor that I have every used. He is sincere, extremely knowledgeable, very easy to talk to, and instills a sense of confidence in his abilities as a professional. He has been treating my tricky back problems for years and I have never once left his office disappointed. I would recommend Dr. Buckner to anyone and everyone who needs the services of a quality chiropractor.
Nashville, TN |
I have had recurring upper and lower back issues for over 25 years and have seen several different chiropractors. I have been a patient of Dr. Buckner for about ten years now and he is simply a great chiropractor. He takes the time to assess your needs and apply an appropriate treatment. Most other chiropractors I have seen just want to start popping things. I am a very large man, but he has no trouble treating me. He will provide you an effective service presented with a caring attitude.
in hermitage, tn |
I have been seeing Dr. Buckner for several years. He listens to my issues and gives explanations and treatment in his office. Additionally, he will offer handouts for exercises that I can do at home to help with the problem. Office personnel is very friendly and helpful. I am very satisfied with the care I receive at this office.
Nashville, TN |
I work in a manufacturing warehouse and had some issues with my lower back and sciatica. Dr. Buckner was able to isolate and progressively resolve my back discomfort. After a couple of visits, I'm back to perfect health, thanks to his treatment and knowledge. Dr. Buckner is very good at explaining common issues with the spine, and is very informative on how to maintain a healthy back and spine.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Buckner is a fantastic chiropractic doctor. Have been a patient of his since 2002. He has greatly helped me with back injuries and post knee scope ultrasound therapy back in 2005. He is not like some of the new razzle, dazzle high gloss chiropractors who troll malls and even Sam's Clubs in the area. Some call themselves Maximized Living but they in truth are more concerned with maximized profits with high cost fees and even a contract to obligate folks. Dr. Buckner is none of these.
Have you seen Dr. Joel Buckner, DC?
Are you Dr. Buckner?