Jody Howell, MSW

CounselingMale

Jody Howell

The Child Center

3995 Marcola Rd Springfield, OR 97477

Jody Howell, MSW is a Counselor in Springfield, OR. Be sure to call ahead with Jody Howell to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Jody Howell treats your condition or procedure

Jody Howell accepts

Jody Howell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jody Howell

3.7

Jody Howell

Oh gosh I dunno how to start, He was very helpful when I 1st saw him, we had a big break with all the Covid-19 stuff. He is still very helpful he always backs his facts with things I have told him, Jody listens and always reinforces the rules. Sometimes I will be talking to him and I'll cuss or start 'tripping' on my words, He doesn't care about the cussing and he always gives me time to collect my thoughts or to gather my words again. 10/10 would recommend if you want someone to laugh with and relate too!
Hailey – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jody Howell, MSW?
I am very happy with every aspect of my visits with Jody Howell. I would recommend him as a counselor. 5 stars. I am very grateful for his help and I look forward to my appointments. Even though I am discussing some very difficult things that have happened throughout my life, my time spent talking with Jody is a bright spot in my day. I am thankful to have him as my counselor.
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jody Howell, MSW?

How was your experience with Jody Howell?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Counseling

Does Jody Howell, MSW accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Jody Howell accepts your insurance.

Where is Jody Howell, MSW's office located?

Jody Howell's office is located at 3995 Marcola Rd, Springfield, OR 97477. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Jody Howell, MSW offer telehealth services?

Jody Howell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Jody Howell, MSW?

The Child Center3995 Marcola Rd Springfield, OR 97477