Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Jody Fowers, NP
Jody Fowers, NP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Layton, UT. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Jody Fowers is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center.

Layton Family Medicine

2950 N Church St Ste 200

Layton, UT 84040

• Value Care Health Systems

Learn about Jody Fowers

we embrace and practice patient-centered care and we strive to provide all of our patients with the best possible medical care. We encourage each patient to take an active role in their healthcare. We believe that in addition to helping patients when they are sick, we can and should help guide them in making healthy choices for preventive care.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Jody Fowers does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne

• Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Weber state university
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • University of Utah
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Jody Fowers has no awards or honors listed.

Jody Fowers has no media or publications listed.

Jody Fowers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jody Fowers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jody Fowers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jody Fowers to family and friends
Jody Fowers' Performance
in Layton, UT |
Jody is my primary care provider. She is great. I will continue seeking her help in monitoring my health. Thanks
in Bountiful, Utah |
I absolutely adore Dr. Flowers! I do not like moving from medical practice to medical practice. I'm unfortunate in that I have "white coat syndrome." I am fortunate that I have chosen Dr. Flowers as my GP. She is thorough, she is precise, and she has excellent communication skills. She always makes me feel cared for and comfortable. The PA's and staff are timely, kind, patient, and go the extra mile. Layton Family Medicine is where I will always stay because I can trust them with my healthcare.
Ogden, UT |
I was sceptical going in for my children have been with the same doctor for many years. I was sent over due to the fact our regular doctor does not have after hour care. As soon as we walked in all worries vanished. No needless waiting. Everyone was great and friendly. And Jody was so nice, very informative. She didn't look for answers from me, she listened to my daughter. She took wonderful care of her. Thank you all for easing my worry. We will be back.
Clearfield, UT |
My interactions with Jody have always been positive, helpful, and informative. She is a good listener, offers helpful suggestions and answers all of my questions. I value her sense of humor and skill at creating a relaxed and pleasant experience.
in Farr West Utah |
I have been seeing Jody for yrs and couldn't be happier with her care. Always so friendly along with her nurse. Jody took care of my sister for yrs also but she had to go live with her son, hard to get older and care for someone else but Jody always treated her with great care. So thank her from both of us.
Ogden, UT |
Jody Fowers, NP is a great person to have in your corner. She is very personable and always has a way of making you feel like your health is important to her.
in Ogden, UT |
Jody is amazing. She is very knowledgeable and speaks to you like a person so you understand what she is talking about. She is great at listening and never makes me feel rushed.
in South Weber |
My husband and I actually enjoy going to the Dr. to see her.. every visit is enjoyable which we all know is rare.. She makes you feel so comfortable, like you already know her and every time we're there I feel like she really wants to help solve what ever issue we might have. I've gone to numerous Dr's and she is by for the best to work with. Her AND her nurse are awesome!
in Layton, Ut |
She is absolutely wonderful!!!!
in West Haven, Utah |
We love Jody Fowers! She takes the health provider for our whole family! She is easy to get into and we never wait long in her office! We look forward to seeing her for our yearly exams!!
in Clearfield, UT |
Personable and professional.
in Layton, UT |
Jody Fowers is a fantastic. She genuinely cares about her patients. She takes the time to listen to what I have to say. I couldn't ask for a better health care provider.
in South Weber, Utah |
I feel like I found a gold mine in the likes of Layton Family Medicine. Specifically, Jody Fowers (NP) was there after hours to evaluate my medical condition, was very complete and patient in the evaluation process, made an accurate assessment, explained her conclusions in detail, answered all my questions and had me on my way home. She called the prescription in right away so I could pick it up on my way home.
in Layton, Ut. |
Jody is the ONLY medical professional that I will go to, unless she gives me a referral to have test done elsewhere. Jody not only takes the time to properly examine you, she takes the time to talk with you and to answer any and all questions that I may have. Jody takes a lot of pride in her work and it shows by the way that she treats her patience. Jody is extremely professional in her work. Not only is she my Doctor, but I consider her a good friend as well. I TRUST her with my life!
in Layton, UT |
Jody is an outstanding provider and easy to talk to about any issues or fears you may have.
in Ogden, UT |
I was referred to Jody Fowers from my sister and niece. I started to go to her and sent my husband and now he and my adult kids and spouses all go to her. She is very personable and informative and explains everything to where I can understand it. I feel that she cares and takes very good care of our healthcare needs. I would highly recommend her to everyone. We have a life long family provider.
in Layton, UT |
Jody does a fantastic job making you feel comfortable regardless of the situation, I have seen her for many different reasons and it has always been a pleasant experience.
Layton, UT |
I love Jody! She has seen everyone in my family. She is so great with the kids and she is just as great with me.
Layton, UT |
She is very friendly and easy to talk to - i would totally recommend her!!!
Jody Fowers is by far the best healthcare provider I have ever had. Her and her staff are the best. I've recommended her numerous times.
in Layton, Utah |
Jody is fantastic,with my kids they love to visit with her, she talks to them abut any concerns they have on their level so they understand and they lover her gor it. My special needs daughter totally loves going to visit Jody because she treats her like a normal kid.
in Ogden, UT |
Jody Fowers is an extremely compassionate, thorough, and highly educated healthcare professional. She listens to your needs, and finds a solution that is personally tailored. She is not one for a bandaid answer. As well, Jody Fowers and her staff are excellent in all forms of communication and explaining every step of your healthcare. What I liked the most is Jody's great bed side professionalism, her great humor, as well as her staff being outgoing. Just awesome!
Layton, UT |
Warm,friendly and caring. I like the "Visit Reports" she gives you after your visit.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Friendly, puts patience at ease, takes her time to explain, and positive.
Have you seen Jody Fowers, NP?
Are you Jody Fowers?

5475 S 500 E
Ogden, UT 84405

Obstetrics & Gynecology
Family Medicine
Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)