Dr. Jodie Scott, PHD

CounselingFemaleAge 66

Counseling

Dr. Jodie Scott, PHD is a Counselor in Winter Park, FL. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Jodie Scott, PHD

Jodie Scott, Ph.D. dba STILL POINT COUNSELING

2802 Aloma Ave Ste 101 Winter Park, FL 32792 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"My counseling philosophy is to assist you in reaching whatever goals you have in mind. It's ok to need and ask for help. Life is challenging and we all need help sometimes.  My goal is to empower you so..."

- Dr. Jodie Scott, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Scott treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Scott's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Stress

Dr. Scott accepts

Dr. Scott accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Scott's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Scott

4.1

Dr. Scott

Last June, my life was in serious turmoil. My marriage, my relationship with my little girl/our family unit, and my own personal struggles were all causing a lot of problems in my life. I received a personal reference to Jodie from a close friend. We have only met virtually during the pandemic, and while it was a bit tricky to build that connection and trust at first, with effort and time, it happened. First she worked with me solo, then my husband joined the sessions as well. We put in the hard work, a lot of self-reflection, and stepping outside ourselves to better understand one another. Today, things are still challenging, but my life in no longer in chaos. I'm working through and healing from long-buried trauma. My family is happier and healthier. If you are on the fence with seeking help, I highly encourage you to do so - better days await. THANK YOU, JODIE, for helping to improve my own mental health and for giving my family the tools to heal.
Lauren W. – Aug 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jodie Scott, PHD?
Dr. Scott has been a guiding light for me. She is caring and professional and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a mental health counselor.
Mar 18, 2020
Dr. Scott's Reply –
Thank you for the kind words.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jodie Scott, PHD?
Dr. Jodie is very professional.
Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jodie Scott, PHD?
Would not recommend her, for a minor especially, because she has no interest in hearing about the genetic factors that can affect her patient's mental health. This is in contrast to several other therapists, who have said those factors can certainly affect how a person thinks and processes events.
Jun 13, 2019
I apologize if I did not meet your needs in our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jodie Scott, PHD?
If you're looking for an amazing counselor who will help you sort out your problems, step by step, then Dr. Rivera is the best in Orlando. She lets you take a proactive role in figuring out where you are in your mental health journey, and what you need to do to get to where you need to be. I'm so happy I've found her! I wish I could give more than 5 stars.
Christie R. in Orlando – May 10, 2018
Thank you Christie. I'm so happy to have met you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jodie Scott, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Scott?

My counseling philosophy is to assist you in reaching whatever goals you have in mind. It's ok to need and ask for help. Life is challenging and we all...Read more

I offer traditional and Holistic therapies. Holistic therapies include Soul Detective protocols, Energy Psychology, Amethyst Crystal BioMat, John of God...Read more

• Counseling
  • Alternative Care

Barry University/ PHD In Counseling, Specialization In Marital and Family Therapy
2020