Jodie Gahn-Stahley, PA-C

Family Medicine ·  Female · Age 47

Jodie Gahn-Stahley

HealthFit Family Medicine

2356 Meadows Blvd Ste 140B Castle Rock, CO 80109

Jodie Gahn-Stahley, PA-C is a family medicine specialist in Castle Rock, CO. She specializes in family medicine, adult medicine, and more.

Jodie Gahn-Stahley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jodie Gahn-Stahley

Jodie Gahn-Stahley?
What People Say About Jodie Gahn-Stahley, PA-C
Awesome PA. Has been my primary health care person for over 15 years, Great bedside manner and excellent diognostic skills Highly recommend her to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Jodie Gahn-Stahley, PA-C?
My husband an I have been patients of Jodi for over ten years . She always takes the time to answer all our questions and recommends the best solutions for any medical conditions. She recently moved a little out of our zip code and we are both willing to drive a little extra just to be seen by her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jodie Gahn-Stahley, PA-C?
I have been a patient of Jodie’s for over 15 years. Jodie takes the time to get to know each of her patients. I have never felt rushed by Jodie, and recommend her to all my friends and family that want a medical professional. I trust her to make the proper diagnosis, and love her “bedside” manner. Jodie is knowledgeable, kind, patient, and a joy to visit. Jodie genuinely cares about each and every patient, and it shows!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jodie Gahn-Stahley, PA-C?
I have been a patient of Jodie’s for 14 years! She is so laid back and easy to talk to (unlike a lot of doctors that I have seen over the years who are so dry and rushed!) She takes the time to really listen to my health concerns and makes me feel like she really cares about my well being. I have referred to her to several of my friends and my husband now goes to her as well. I highly recommend her for your medical needs, and everyone I have encountered at Health Fit has been wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jodie Gahn-Stahley, PA-C?
I’ve been seeing Jodie for almost my entire life. She’s professional and respectful. I always get the best care. I won’t see anyone else!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jodie Gahn-Stahley, PA-C?
Jodie always takes the time to listen to my needs and what’s truly going on for my medical concerns. She’s knows my body better than I do. She’s helped me when no other doctor was willing to take the time to find the issue without just giving me a prescription. I’m grateful for Jodie everyday! She’s a breath of fresh air & truly cares about her patients. I highly recommend Jodie to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jodie Gahn-Stahley, PA-C?
I've been a patient of Jodie Gahn-Stanley for many years. She's very knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and truly cares about my overall health. My Family & Friends have experienced the same care. Highly recommend making an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jodie Gahn-Stahley, PA-C?
Jodie has been the most genuine, caring, and helpful physician I have ever had. She has always addressed every pain, sickness and concern I've had the past 11 years, regardless of how ridiculous I may have sounded. She has been the best provider for my four children, husband and myself all these years, and I would recommend her over any doctor any day! 5 stars are not enough to show her dedication in treating others professionally and truthfully. We will follow her for as long as she is around!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jodie Gahn-Stahley, PA-C?
Jodie is the most amazing doc around. She not only diagnosed me with thyroid disease but she diagnosed my husband with a pituitary brain tumor that presented itself as something totally different. She always takes the time to talk and listen to our symptoms and our appointments never feel rushed because she truly cares. She is truly brilliant because she knows her stuff and she actually cares which is rare nowadays. She truly cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jodie Gahn-Stahley, PA-C?
Jodie is one of the most compassionate pA I have ever visited. She is always professional and listens to me as a patient. She allows me to be proactive in my own treatment. She is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jodie Gahn-Stahley, PA-C?

How was your experience with Jodie Gahn-Stahley?

I find it rewarding being able to connect with patients to overcome obstacles they are experiencing with their health and well-being.

• Adult Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine

Des Moines University, Bachelor Of Science In Physician Assistant Studies
University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Pre-Physician Assistant

Jodie Gahn-Stahley accepts most major insurance plans.

Jodie Gahn-Stahley has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(303) 218-7774Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Jodie Gahn-Stahley treats your condition or procedure

Jodie Gahn-Stahley's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Blood Disorders
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Diabetes Counseling