Jodi Emery, LAC

Jodi Emery, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Female  ·
Jodi Emery, LAC is an acupuncturist in Virginia Beach, VA and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from American Academy Of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in 2014 and specializes in acupuncture.Read her story

1133 First Colonial Rd

Virginia Beach, VA 23454

(757) 496-2050

Learn about Jodi Emery

Jodi Emery's bio

This content was provided by Jodi Emery "I come to Virginia Beach from Iowa. It was in Iowa, as a 9 year old where I suffered an accident that led to chronic pain as a teenager. After years of suffering and undergoing numerous treatments, I finally discovered acupuncture, first as a patient. I have since received my Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine from the American Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AAAOM) in Roseville, MN. During my studies at AAAOM I trained under some of the top Traditional Chinese Medical Doctors. My internship was completed under Yubin Lu, L.Ac., Dipl. Ac. TCMD, PhD and I have completed advanced studies in the treatment of orthopedic conditions with acupuncture. I am certified in both acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine and am a Diplomate in Oriental Medicine from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). I specialize in the treatment of pain (acute and chronic) as well as digestive disorders, weight management, emotional disturbances (depression, anxiety and stress) and insomnia. I look forward to helping you down the road of wellness."

This content was provided by Jodi Emery "I truly believe that healthcare should be a multifaceted approach. Part of my job, as your acupuncturist, is to keep you in the loop with your progress and your treatment plan.  I put together a plan for you that includes diet, exercise, self-massage techniques or stretches and acupuncture to get you the best results and to get you involved in your own care and health.

Each program is tailored to your specific needs.  No two individuals receive the exact same care program.

Prevention is also very important.  There are simple things that can be done by each of us, every day, to keep us healthy."

• Acupuncture

Jodi Emery does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Acupuncture Meridian Therapy
  • Auricular Acupuncture
  • Gua Sha
  • Medical Acupuncture

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Of Northern Iowa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • American Academy Of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • American Academy Of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2014

Jodi Emery has no awards or honors listed.

Jodi Emery has no media or publications listed.

Jodi Emery does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jodi Emery and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jodi Emery's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Jodi Emery to family and friends
Are you Jodi Emery?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Acupuncture