Joanne LaRowe, PT

Joanne LaRowe, PT

Physical Therapy  ·
Female
Joanne LaRowe, PT is a physical therapist in Chapel Hill, NC and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill in 2013 and specializes in physical therapy.

801 W Barbee Chapel Rd Ste 100

Chapel Hill, NC 27517

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Joanne LaRowe

This content was provided by Joanne LaRowe "I am a physical therapist who enjoys helping people return to an active lifestyle and to doing the things they love after an injury or surgery. I am from Charlotte and have lived in North Carolina all of my life. I always wanted to stay in the area to practice after I graduated. In my free time I love running and playing tennis. I had a brief period of time where a hip injury prevented me from running which was very difficult for me. I believe this personal experience helps me relate to my patients and was part of what led me along this career path. As a physical therapist I love having the time to connect with each patient and find out what is important to them. Using this I can guide their treatment plan to help them continue or return to playing sports walking with friends and keeping an active lifestyle as they age."

• Physical Therapy

Joanne LaRowe does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Joanne LaRowe has no awards or honors listed.

Joanne LaRowe has no media or publications listed.

Joanne LaRowe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Joanne LaRowe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Joanne LaRowe's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Joanne LaRowe?

How was your experience with Joanne LaRowe?