Joanne Howden-Rich, PMHNP-BC

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female

Joanne Howden-Rich
8640 Eagle Creek Pkwy Savage, MN 55378

Joanne Howden-Rich, PMHNP-BC is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Savage, MN. She specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry, nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Easy scheduling Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Joanne Howden-Rich accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check Joanne Howden-Rich's experience treating your condition or procedure

Joanne Howden-Rich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Joanne Howden-Rich

4.2

Joanne Howden-Rich?
Joanne Howden-Rich's Performance
What People Say About Joanne Howden-Rich, PMHNP-BC
I was a new patient today of Joanne Howden-Rich NP. I had read the two negative feedbacks and of course did wonder about them. I should have realized they were written by disgruntled people. She is very pleasant, and I liked her approach to my care. She answered all my questions. I can say with confidence I am in good hands with Joanne and am very glad I am seeing a nurse practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanne Howden-Rich, PMHNP-BC?
Excellent provider. I have had a lifelong string of psychological services for depression and anxiety. Ms Howden-Rich made me feel instantly at ease. My recent initial appointment was an unexpected delightful experience- she is a gem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanne Howden-Rich, PMHNP-BC?
Joanne is excellent. She is kind and extremely intuitive. I can highly recommend her. Her ability to communicate with today's adolescents is amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanne Howden-Rich, PMHNP-BC?
NP Joanne is kind. She is caring. She is compassionate. She demonstrates commitment. She is British and from my own experience from travelling to England I would say that probably accounts for her direct communication which is one of her best qualities. I took my son to see her and then switched to her for my own medication management. Shes the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanne Howden-Rich, PMHNP-BC?
I cannot say in words how wonderful Joanne is. She has put the smile back on my sons face and the joy in his heart. No more dragging him to Therapy He cannot wait for his next appointment. . Thank you, thank you , thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanne Howden-Rich, PMHNP-BC?
JoAnne is not only someone who takes her job very seriously butnshenteuly cares about her patients. She wants us to feel 9k in our skin. She is very careful on what she does and makes sure she does what she truly believes is best. My youngest started seeing her for ADHD, short time later my oldest for depression and anxiety and than I also transferred to her for depression and anxiety. she has saved my family from a place of feeling lost and we feel like we are in the best possible hands. I trust her with not only my life but my 2 daughters and I know she fights for our fights and I could not be more grateful for her everyday. Our family was scared and struggling wondering if anyone would care enough for us as humans to help and this woman cares. I owe her more than words. We will are with her for the long run.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanne Howden-Rich, PMHNP-BC?
Wonderful experience. She is engaging and listens. She stabilized our daughter by changing her medications prescribed by the pediatrician. She saved my girls life. We will be forever grateful that we found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanne Howden-Rich, PMHNP-BC?
I really don’t know how to start off. Joanne has been a huge help in saving my life. She has gone above and beyond in my care and always makes sure to hold my hand every step of the way. Mental health is always a journey. Iwas suicidal, lost, reluctant for help for years & now I’m a successful model; truly she has influenced me and be light to my darkness and I’m so thankful for people like her who pursue psychiatristy and change lives out of the goodness of her heart. God put her in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanne Howden-Rich, PMHNP-BC?
Horrible communication. We had a Horrible experience with her people skills and when someone is working with children and parents of these children- it’s important to work together. Also there is a lack of follow through on multiple levels. She took them off of med and started a new, only to find that the med she put them on didn’t help with major issues they have struggles with and as a result problems for the kids escalated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanne Howden-Rich, PMHNP-BC?
Joanne is a terrible nurse. She doesnt care about her patients. She took me off my antidepressant and told me she does what she wants. I only had her for 2 sessions. Find an actual doctor. Not a nurse who doesnt know what shes doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanne Howden-Rich, PMHNP-BC?

How was your experience with Joanne Howden-Rich?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)