Contact provider for availability

Joanna Scheier, LCSW

Social Work ·  Female

Joanna Scheier
209 Cooper Ave Montclair, NJ 07043

Joanna Scheier, LCSW is a social worker in Montclair, NJ. She specializes in social work and clinical social work.

Joanna Scheier accepts

Joanna Scheier?
Joanna Scheier's Performance
What People Say About Joanna Scheier, LCSW
RecentMost Helpful
I started working with Joanna while in the darkest time of my life. She helped me climb my way out of a severe mental illness and taught me everything I know today. Joanna's warmth, empathy, and non-judgmental approach is combined with a commitment to evidence-based practices and thorough knowledge of current scientific findings. She inspired me to pursue my own career as a mental health clinician, and if I can be half the therapist she is, I will consider myself to be a success.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanna Scheier, LCSW?
I have reaped the benefits of Joanna's counseling for a decade. I originally reached out to her after several failed attempts to find a therapist that could help me overcome abundant family and personal trauma. Highly recommended, she was honest about her jam-packed schedule, but still found time to meet, as she sensed the desperation in my voice. There is no person that I am more grateful for. I know that when I sit across from her, I am listened to, I am important, and I am loved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanna Scheier, LCSW?
Joanna has great insight and clinical skill. She provides clinical analysis of issues and translates that to actionable plans that help move through problems. She is warm and open and makes it much easier to discuss difficult issues. She is flexible and always accessible. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanna Scheier, LCSW?

How was your experience with Joanna Scheier?