Chiropractic  |
Dr. Joanna Fasulo, DC
I grew up in a house where pharmaceuticals were available since my Dad was a pharmacist and their belief system included medicine for most all issues (as well as home made chicken soup)!! But, as a child, I was also taken to a chiropractor to see if it would help me with a condition I had called Epilepsy. I had Grand Mal seizures after vaccinations at around 6 years old. I was on seizure medication but continued to have seizures. It wasn't until my parents took me to a chiropractor for a spinal evaluation and treatment that the seizures finally stopped. That was about 2 years after being on medicine. That was the beginning of my career as a chiropractor. Since then, I have dedicated my life to learning about natural healing and the complex beauty of our body as a healing being. I love to share my philosophy with my patients (or anyone else that will listen) and I pray that the people I touch, will have a positive experience.

680 Medford Ave Ste C

Patchogue, NY 11772

• EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Fasulo

As a chiropractor, I have seen patients start relying on their own bodies healing potential to get well. To help them, I simply use techniques that remove interference of their nervous system so their body can literally heal itself.  Most of the patients I see have, unfortunately, not been aware that their body has the potential to heal itself with proper adjustments, nutrition, lifestyle changes, etc.  I routinely refer patients to acupuncture to help restore balance in the meridian system as well as continuing chiropractic care.   I am not opposed to drug therapy, I am opposed to using pharmaceuticals or over the counter medicines to mask or cover up symptoms that need to be addressed and treated.  Let's find the cause of those symptoms together and work as a team to improve your health.  Health is wealth, without your health, without being able to do what you want to do on a daily basis, is just not really living.  Le't work together to live that life of yours to the fullest!

• Chiropractic
  • Applied Kinesiology
  • Massage Therapy
  • Nutrition Consulting

Dr. Fasulo does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Whiplash

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Therapeutic Massage

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Marywood College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Fasulo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fasulo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fasulo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fasulo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fasulo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fasulo to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Fasulo's Performance
in Port Jefferson Station, NY |
I got into a car accident in 2011 and have been seeing Joanna since. Joanna is amazing! She is incredible smart, informative and explains everything. Recently I started to get TMJ and had an awful clicking in my jaw. I went to Joanna and by the second day my clicking was GONE. Her office is zen and relaxing, I always look forward to my visits! Can't thank her enough for everything she had done for me! I recommend her to everyone!
in Massapequa NY |
Most professional and healed my back quickly.
in Patchogue, ny |
I saw Dr Fasulo today because I started feeling sickly and having a very sore throat. She squeezed me in before she left on her vacation and I was so appreciative. I immediately felt better after a cranial sacral treatment and a spinal adjustment and she gave me some great supplements to help my throat feel better. Love my holistic chiropractor!
in Sayville, NY |
Wow ! What a difference a few visits make. I went to Dr Fasulo because of severe back and hip pain. After the neurologist, general doctor and surgeon, and their pill prescriptions, she is the one to help me get back on my feet and functioning again. I find Dr Fasulo will listen to your issues and then get to work! She is gentle, kind, soft spoken and says you are not so much fun anymore when things start to straighten out and you feel better!! She identifies problems and explains.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr Fasulo is THE VERY BEST CHIROPRACTOR AND HOLISTIC Dr on Long Island! With her patience to diagnose her each patients issue, if you follow her care plan you WILL better than ever! Thank you, Dr. Fasulo for everything!
Have you seen Dr. Joanna Fasulo, DC?
Are you Dr. Fasulo?