Joanie Arnold, LCSW

Social WorkFemale

Joanie Arnold
101 Cedar Ln Ste 202 Teaneck, NJ 7666

Joanie Arnold, LCSW is a Social Worker in Teaneck, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Joanie Arnold to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

"Joanie Arnold, MSW, LCSW is a graduate of Columbia University, in private practice for more than 15 years. She specializes in the treatment of both anxiety and mood disorders as well as marital and relationship issues. Mr..."

- Joanie Arnold, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Joanie Arnold treats your condition or procedure

Joanie Arnold's conditions and procedures:

• Adult Panic Anxiety Syndrome
  • Bereavement
  • Grief
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress

Joanie Arnold accepts

Joanie Arnold's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Joanie Arnold

Joanie Arnold

There are not enough superlatives to express my thanks, respect, and admiration for Joanie. She is the reason I am alive and well. She is ALWAYS warm, empathic, responsive, and direct. She is a very special therapist.
Susan P – Sep 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
Highly recommended, I contacted Joanie for my first appointment, hoping to find someone to help me create a more fulfilling life for myself and resolve some issues holding me back. I’m so glad I was able to get that first appointment. She’s helped me analyze the situation at hand and it’s been like working with a “scientist of feelings”. She’s really, really good at connecting the dots and quickly and intuitively seeing the big picture. She asks the right questions as she tries to understand and piece together, to the core of the issues. She’s fully invested, attentive, and “in the moment” during the session. She tried to make me feel comfortable since day one and I’m always impressed at her consistent level of attentiveness and empathy. If you want to be proactive about empowering yourself and creating your more ideal life, she’s a great mentor. Not only highly trained and experienced, but also someone with an innate ability to understand people and situations.
Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
It sounds cliche to say my life has profoundly changed as a result of working with Joanie, but it has! When I first started seeing her, Joanie asked me what I hoped to get out of therapy. "I just want to stop feeling like I'm caught in the middle all the time," between family members, colleagues, etc. She smiled and said, "That's easy, we can take care of that." I completely did not believe her at the time! But as I sit here today, I can tell you that I feel so much freedom from 'owning' other people's feelings and responsibilities. And what's really exciting is that I'm finding myself again. I highly recommend Joanie Arnold for anyone who's looking to get clarity or make changes in how you relate to things outside of your control. She's amazing!
Jen in Saddle Brook – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
She changes lives for the better. She made me a better version of myself and I can't thank her enough for the support and advice she has given me to better my life.
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
Joanie is a gifted therapist who provides a safe, supportive, and caring therapy environment. She is highly intelligent, thoughtful, and insightful. Highly recommend.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
I was fortunate to setup a appointment with Joanie. I was on a serious down & confused was feeling chocked on a path that I knew I t was the wrong path to take but felt like it was the right one she helped me clarify & organize in the most simplest way on how to look at the situation that I am confronting, & that it will pass but that I just needed to be more patient, she helped me in a neutral non judging way she help me see that there's a solution & that I need to be patient & it's going to work out. Awesome great person can't thank her enough for l listening & helping me see how to deal with my situation ??
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
Joanie helped me so much. She's easy to talk to and very caring. She took time to listen and really understand what was goin on in my life, and delivered truthful insights in a sensitive and graceful way. With her gentle guidance I was able to find my way out of the grief, depression and anxiety that overcame me after the untimely death of someone close to me. Joanie is experienced and knowledgeable, but also down to earth and personable. I'd recommend her to anyone struggling w life issues
Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
Joanie really “got” me from our very first session together. She is an excellent listener who offers keen and very concrete, helpful insights in a warm, supportive, and non-judgmental way. She is knowledgeable and professional, often leavening the sometimes difficult observations she must deliver with a wonderful sense of humor. The humor increased not only my comfort level and willingness to be open with her, but also my pleasure in the time we shared. I recommend her without reservation.
Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
I was a 35 year old professional with a career and relationship crisis. I was experiencing a lot of anxiety, sleep difficulty and I really needed to talk to somebody. Joanie was able to hell me pinpoint the origin of my anxiety and set me on a healing path. I’m grateful for her help and I highly recommend.
Madison in Tenafly, NJ – Jan 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
Joanie is an knowledgeable, seasoned and compassionate therapist. I don’t know where I would be without her. She is a consummate professional and I feel privileged to work with her. I used to have anxiety, self esteem issues as well as family and relationship issues. My life felt like a mess and I needed someone to talk to. She doesn’t judge, she is straightforward and honest. She sees couples, families and does groups as well. Highly recommend although good luck getting an appointment.
Cindy C. in Saddle River, NJ – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
Joanie is a very talented, compassionate therapist who is extremely knowledgeable about people and relationships and what makes people tick. She is excellent at getting to the root of the issue. She has really helped me a lot in my life and I am a much happier person as a result. I am so glad I’ve started working with her.
JC – Nov 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
She is an excellent therapist-warm, compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful therapist.
Cresskill, NJ – Nov 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
I will forever be grateful for the day that I first stepped into Joanie Arnold's office, as it changed my life. Joanie is extremely dedicated to helping you realize your full potential and teaching you to live the life that you truly desire. I went to her when I felt an immense dissatisfaction with my life and today I am left feeling excited and hopeful for the future. Her work goes way beyond 5 stars and I could never thank Joanie enough for her special and unique talents and efforts.
Emily in NJ – Nov 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
Ms. Arnold helped me with anxiety issues, relationship issues as well as helping me grieve the loss of my husband. She is extremely engaging, interactive and very compassionate. I recommend her highly.
Steven W in Nyack, NY – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
Joanie is an excellent therapist having helped my husband & I get back on track. She also helped me a lot with my level of satisfaction in my life. She’s wise, funny and very straightforward. She does SKYPE and phone sessions if necessary. She takes a lot of pride in her work and really cares about her patients. Highly recommend
Anonymous in Brooklyn, NY – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
Joanie is a wonderful therapist. She is very smart, caring and compassionate. And she’s very good at calling me on my stuff. She has really helped me grow into the better person I am today.
Mike Bellman in Tarrytown, NY – Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
Joanie Arnold is an exceptionally gifted and talented psychotherapist who, over the years, has empowered me with the tools and skill sets necessary to live my life to its fullest and greatest potential. To simply say my experience with Joanie has been life changing would be an understatement. Words cannot truly express the magnitude of change and self-growth that I have experienced as a direct effect of our therapy sessions. I am grateful to have Joanie Arnold’s counsel and support in my life.
Jacqueline – Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
I have been to several therapists over the years looking for the right fit with no luck UNTIL I started seeing Joanie. From about the 2nd session on I knew she was the right fit. Her honesty and saying it like it is, for me was what I needed. I guess I could say it was a grand slam.
Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
The moment my daughter and I met her we knew she was the one. Joanie has been very patient and accommodating with my daughter's busy schedule I am confident that my daughter is receiving the best help she can get. She is able to express herself and deal with situations much better. I would highly recommend her!
Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?
Joanie is unlike any other therapist I have known. You will become aware, you will get things done, you can be healed from things you didn’t even know you had, you can make dreams come true. I have witnessed it in myself and more importantly I have seen it in others who have worked with her. She is on your team and with the perfect mix of candor, compassion and skill, in that partnership you will change. Can’t think of a better reason to see her. Make the call!
Heather – Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Joanie Arnold, LCSW?

How was your experience with Joanie Arnold?

Joanie Arnold, MSW, LCSW is a graduate of Columbia University, in private practice for more than 15 years. She specializes in the treatment of both anxiety...Read more

• Social Work