Dr. Joan Waters, ND

Dr. Joan Waters, ND

Naturopathy  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Joan Waters, ND is a naturopath in Fort Collins, CO and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from National College Of Natural Medicine Portland, or 97201 in 2014 and specializes in naturopathy, gastroenterology, and more.

3950 John F Kennedy Pkwy # 2

Fort Collins, CO 80525

(970) 482-2010

Learn about Dr. Waters

This content was provided by Dr. Waters "I provide confidential, individualized naturopathic health care.  I work with my patients to find a treatment plan that works for them.  There are often several ways to approach a problem.  Our natural environment has provided us with many tools that we can utilize to restore our health.  Did you know that touching the earth with your bare skin decreases inflammation?  I discuss options, and listen to my patients to determine what would work for them.  Education is an integral part of each appointment, since my goal is to give you the tools to maintain your health.

I call my patients to find out how the treatment plan is working for them, and get back to them in a timely manner when they have questions. I utilize an electronic health records (EHR) program that has a HIPAA-compliant email program so my patients are able to conveniently email me with concerns.  They are also able to review their lab results and treatment plans at any time online by accessing their EHR portal.

• Naturopathy
  • Gastroenterology
  • Infectious Disease Medicine
  • Inflammatory Disorders

Dr. Waters does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• National College Of Natural Medicine Portland, or 97201
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth Mentorship Under Dr Steven Sandberg-Lewis
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Waters has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Waters has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Waters does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Waters and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Waters' Reviews

3.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Waters to family and friends

Dr. Waters' Performance

Dr. Waters Says:
"

Thank you for sharing your feedback.  Your response helps me to know what my patients want and need so that I can be the most effective in my patient care. If you have questions or concerns, you may call the office.  Best wishes for vibrant health.

Joan Waters,  Registered ND

"

I would not recommend Dr Waters. She is unprepared to deal with complex issues. I went to her for chronic GI issues and an auto immune disorder. She ordered tests that were un-needed (I brought her recent results, but she re-ordered them any way), gave me recommendations that ludicrously...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
When I met the Dr Joan, in couple of visits she found the root cause of my problem. This is the first time I am visiting a Naturopathy doctor ..and completely confident and satisfied with the treatment.She is nice , helpful with insurance related questions and very friendly with treatment.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Waters takes the time to get to know you and to get to know your entire medical history. I love that when I came to see her, she already had more ideas of what was going wrong with me than any other doctor I have seen my whole life!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I was searching for a naturopath here in Ft.Collins. I called many of them and most actually never called me back. But Dr Waters did! I am so grateful to have her as my doctor. Dr Waters is very thorough and very fair. She gets down to the nitty gritty. She takes care of the things your family Dr...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Waters is extremely knowledgable and had been immensely helpful in getting to the bottom of some very chronic health issues that I have been suffering with for several years now. Her willingness to learn about various protocols is an asset as well. I would highly recommend her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Waters?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Naturopathy