Joan Primozich, FNP-C is a nurse practitioner in Aurora, CO. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

Joan Primozich accepts

Joan Primozich accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Joan Primozich treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Examination
  • Pre-Operative Evaluation
  • Well Woman Health Examination
  • Wellness Examination

19th Avenue Family Medicine brings the personal feel and commitment of a small town family doctor to downtown Denver. We focus on the primary healthcare needs of the entire family, providing exceptional medical healthcare with equally outstanding cus...

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

1993
University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center
1993

• Quality of Life Assessment in Urinary Incntinence: Evaluation of a Disease-Specific, Patient-Specific, Short-Form Questionnaire, 1997
  • A Short-Form, Patient-Specific Urinary Incontinence Quality of Life Questionnaire, 1996

Joan Primozich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Joan Primozich

Joan Primozich?
Joan Primozich's Performance
What People Say About Joan Primozich, FNP-C
I appreciated the attention I got from Joan and he told me a few things no doctor had shared with me in the past. She is easy to talk with and is very caring and I would recommend her to anyone using that office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Primozich, FNP-C?
I was afraid to start my healthcare with a new provider since the provider I used to see closed their office. The moment I walked in to Joan's practice I felt welcomed and when Joan saw me, she made me feel like she had known me for ever! She is very polite, empathetic and professional. She was very patient and explained what she was recommending about my issues, I received a call about my results very quickly. I highly recommend her! You will not regret! Thank you Joan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Primozich, FNP-C?
Joan and the staff have always been helpful. I don't feel like I am a patient when I am there. She listens and wants to see good results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Primozich, FNP-C?
It was a pleasure to see Joan. She was personable and warm. I immediately felt comfortable. Joan took her time to listen to my concerns and gave me thoughtful feedback. After my blood work, SHE called me to deliver the results. I'm hopeful that she will be my health care provider for many years to come.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Primozich, FNP-C?
I have been a patient of Joan Primozich for several years, and she has always treated me with dignity and respect. She makes me feel as though I am a family member and always listens to my concerns and needs. She is extremely knowledgeable for this line of work and I trust her professional advice, judgement, and direction whenever I am seen by her for physical and psychological questions and concerns. If she can not help me with concerns, she always provides me with the proper professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Primozich, FNP-C?
I trust Joan implicitly. She is familiar with me, and my health goals/challenges and has always led me in the right direction while considering my feedback and concerns. Selfishly, I want her to work forever and never stop being one of the best FNP's out there! She deserves all the credit and rewards available to her in particular and her profession .
×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Primozich, FNP-C?
great, took the time to listen and explain to me what I needed to do to feel better
×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Primozich, FNP-C?
I have been a patient with Potomac Primary Care for many years. I have always received the best care. My doctor retired a few months ago. I was concerned who I would be seeing for my care. On my next visit, Joan Primozich was my care provider. I am very comfortable knowing that Joan Primozich is very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to my family. Recently I had a issue with my hand. Even though, she had a full schedule, she made time to see me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Primozich, FNP-C?
Always helpful and attentative to my needs. Very caring and professional. Very knowledgable and experienced. Happy disposition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Primozich, FNP-C?
Joan is always kind and helpful, and cares for her patients deeply. I would recommend Joan to any one of my friends or family who are looking for a caring provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Primozich, FNP-C?

How was your experience with Joan Primozich?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Joan Primozich treats patients.

71% Patient experience rating, 2% higher than the national average