Dr. Joan Miller, PHD

Dr. Joan Miller, PHD

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Joan Miller, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Marietta, GA. She specializes in clinical psychology, adult psychology, and more.Read her story

2520 Windy Hill Rd SE Ste 106

Marietta, GA 30067

Learn about Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Miller " With over 30 years of counseling experience, I can help you resolve your specific problems by discovering your inner strengths and learn more effective coping strategies, so that you can create more contentment in your life. If you're having relationship difficulties, I can help you improve your communication so that you can resolve your conflicts. You can also learn how to develop more mutual respect, create more joy, deepen your intimacy and experience richer sexuality. If you're looking for individual therapy, I can help you lessen your frustration, sadness, worry and stress, thereby restoring more happiness, confidence and an improved sense of well being. For more information, you can call me at 770-952-3308 for a free, 20 minute confidential phone consultation. I look forward to finding out more about your concerns and explain further how I might be helpful to you. "

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "     I became a psychologist because I genuinely care about helping people successfully handle the challenges they face in their lives.

I'll do more than just listen.  I will do a comprehensive assessment so that you can embrace your strengths and understand your growth areas. I can help you bring clarity and balance into your life. I'll provide information and ideas to assist you in moving past your emotional distress and find sustained happiness and confidence.  I can assist you in developing a satisfying relationship. I'll provide reading materials so you can learn more on your own; and I will suggest appropriate assignments to practice the skills your learning.

As you rediscover the joy of living, you'll have the tools and strategies to achieve your goals."

• Clinical Psychology
  • Adult Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Dr. Miller does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Greenville College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1968
  • Albert Ellis Institute
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1977
  • Kent State University
    Other Education | Completed 1978

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
6 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Miller's Performance

5 STARS! I see Dr Joan Miller weekly. She is incredible! She offers me a safe place. She is brilliant and kind. She helped me get my power back. I love my life again, I respect myself, and I feel better emotionally. Together we've conquered my abuisve past, trauma, loss, abandonment and a lot more....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Miller?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Anxiety Disorders