Joan Kreisberg, LMHC

Joan Kreisberg, LMHC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Joan Kreisberg, LMHC is a counselor in Plantation, FL. She specializes in counseling, adult development & aging psychology, and more.

8030 Peters Rd Ste D106

Plantation, FL 33324

Learn about Joan Kreisberg

This content was provided by Joan Kreisberg "One of the most important ways in which a client feels most comfortable in his/her sessions, is the level of comfort and trust he/she has with the therapist.   The therapeutic process can be very difficult for most clients' therefore, I feel I offer the understanding, compassion and wisdom to help clients through difficult times in a very warm, friendly and non-threatening environment."

• Counseling
  • Adult Development & Aging Psychology
  • Adult Psychology
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Joan Kreisberg does not have any board certifications listed.

• FIU
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • Nova Southeastern University
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Joan Kreisberg has no awards or honors listed.

Joan Kreisberg has no media or publications listed.

Joan Kreisberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Joan Kreisberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Joan Kreisberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Joan Kreisberg to family and friends

Joan Kreisberg's Performance

Joan Kreisberg Says:
"

The majority of my clients have complimented me and how the office has made them feel so at ease in setting their first time appointment and also once they meet me they always want to come back for their therapy sessions.

"

I have been working with Joan for the past 18 years. She is a wonderful therapist and has made many contributions to my own mental health as well as my family dynamic. She has always been there for me during difficult times and is a truly wonderful person and human being. She is also a great...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Joan Kreisberg has been my therapist for many years....Joan is compassionate strong and practical. She has helped me tremendously in my marraige, parenting, and personal growth....She is a great listener and is able to get at the core of issues. She has helped and guided me through many changes in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My husband and I have been patients of Joan's for over 7 years. She is an unbelievably empathetic, kind and loving person, but one tough cookie. She gives you the tools to move through things quickly and without being thrown so off balance by the unpredictability of life. She has really helped us...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Joan is one of the finest people I know. She is so much more than a therapist. She is a life coach who truly cares about her clients. She has helped effectuate true positive change in me and my family. She has my highest possible recommendation.
Are you Joan Kreisberg?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy