Joan Blake, LPC

CounselingFemaleAge 73

Joan Blake

Silent Partner LLC

616 Nw 21st St Ste 108 Oklahoma City, OK 73103

Joan Blake, LPC is a Counselor in Oklahoma City, OK. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Joan Blake to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Joan Blake treats your condition or procedure

Joan Blake's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Joan Blake accepts

Joan Blake accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
Tricare

Joan Blake's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Joan Blake

Joan Blake?
  • Appointment scheduling (11)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (11)
  • Explained conditions well (11)
    Can't say enough about how much Ms. Blake has helped me. She has given me the tools to work through my anxiety and depression on my own. For every problem give her she has a cognitive behavioral solution. Homework that works! I am truly blessed that she was brought into my life.
    Feb 27, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Blake, LPC?
    Joan is fantastic! She really knows her stuff and truly is empathetic and invested in helping you. I saw that she had basically perfect reviews here before I saw her for the first time and I now understand why! Sessions never feel rushed, she is accommodating, a fantastic listener, and employs a variety of techniques/methods to approach your concerns. I have learned so much about myself and others in my life throughout my time with Joan. I usually try to balance my reviews with the good and bads but honestly there's really nothing negative that comes to mind! Highly recommend.
    Shawn G – Oct 18, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Blake, LPC?
    Joan’s counsel has been an integral part of my health and recovery from numerous health issues, managed or currently healing and support for family. She is very knowledgeable and gives me tools to help in different situations. She is very good on timely sessions, anticipating, seeing needs and getting back with times to meet.
    Kidd Robyn – Jul 09, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Blake, LPC?
    In the past few years I've been having the hardest time dealing with mental health. I felt like I was getting worse everyday and didn't know where to go for help so just I didn't seek it at all. When I finally decided it was time to take control over my life again I started searching for places covered by Tricare. I can confidently say that finding Joan is one of the best things that's ever happened to me. Every problem I had going into her therapy, she helped me resolve very efficiently and gave me the tools to handle any future issues. She's extremely kind and welcoming so it was very easy to open up to her even for someone as introverted as me. She also has a great sense of humor so that helped as well. I've already recommended her to a few of my friends who have struggles they'd like to overcome. If you come across this review I'd personally like to tell you that I'm proud of you for seeking help and I hope that everything works out well for you!
    Joshua West in Oklahoma City, OK – Jun 07, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Blake, LPC?
    I selected Joan Blake because of her experience working with military clients. As a former service member and military spouse, certain issues were very specific to that experience—and Blake’s experience was integral to tackling specific issues. Joan Blake is compassionate, skilled, and provides guidance in a way that creates a safe space for discussion and healing.
    Mar 26, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Blake, LPC?
    It was recommended to me to see a Counselor for my extremely high emotions and anxiety. I was advised to find one that I could connect with. From the first appointment, Joan and I have connected. She's a Christian. She's very kind and caring. She listens and shows compassion to her clients and family members. She's well educated and experienced in her field. She's very organized. She's just the best. I'm very thankful for her.
    Kathryn (Kathy) Moy in Oklahoma City, OK – Aug 19, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Blake, LPC?
    I have been to two other counslors in OKC area Joan is by far the best. She took time to listen to my issues and needs. She treat me as an individual and not a number. She is calm and respectful.
    CO in Oklahoma City, OK – Jun 18, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Blake, LPC?
    I have been seeing Joan Blake for a few months now and have made leaps and bounds in my mental health. She has helped me see the world and my relationships with a healthier perception and has provided many tools for how to do so. She offers guidance and alternative points of view while never being judgmental. Most importantly, she is kind an genuine--you feel comfortable talking about deeply personal issues. I highly recommend visiting Joan.
    Matthew in Oklahoma City – May 19, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Blake, LPC?
    Found Joan when I was very scared and lost. She helped me get back on track and rationally face my fears Now I have new tools and thoughts to use to stay happy in the future.
    Jon in Oklahoma City, OK – Apr 01, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Blake, LPC?
    Mrs. Blake completely changed my life. I sought her counseling form September 2017-March 2018; I came to her as a depressed anxiety self loathing individual with no self confidence and fear of standing up to others. She geared challenges that fit my own personal character; she gave me LIFE LONG tools to help me change my mind process, to challenge thoughts, and different copping mechanisms. I will always be grateful for her changing my life, I am now a self confident, proud fearless woman!!!!
    Mar 16, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Blake, LPC?
    The counseling atmosphere here is very pleasant. Joan listens to and helps you cope with your fellings. I have a lot of ongoing and worsening physical problems (sight loss in 1 eye) etc. she has suggestions and ideas for things that really help me. I was very resistant to counseling I did not think it would be of any help to me but she has definitely proved me wrong I always fell positive when I leave the office. Also when I leave I have hope even if it was all but gone when I went in to see her
    Jan 17, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Blake, LPC?
    Joan was wonderful when helping me get through a difficult time in my life. I needed to make a change and instead of recommending that change she led me to make the conclusion myself. She also helped me change my negative thinking patterns.
    Jan 03, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Joan Blake, LPC?

How was your experience with Joan Blake?

You are seeking counseling because you are dealing with your own unique personal distress; therefore, therapy is tailored specifically  to...Read more

I first came to Oklahoma as a military wife and quickly made this my home.  I have served the Oklahoma City community for the past 30 years in various...Read more

• Counseling