Dr. Jinhua Xie, PHD
Dr. Xie's Acupuncture Clinic, Libertyville IL285 Peterson Rd Libertyville, IL 60048
Dr. Jinhua Xie, PHD is a Acupuncturist in Libertyville, IL. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Xie to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area
At a Glance
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Xie's conditions and procedures:
- Bell's Palsy
- Chemotherapy Side Effects
- Cupping Therapy
- Depressive Disorders
- Digestive Disorders
- Electrical Stimulation
- Emotional Stress
- Hand Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Medical Acupuncture
- Neck Pain
- Nutritional Counseling
- Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- Shoulder Pain
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Wrist Pain
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Xie accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Xie accepts the following insurance:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare