Jin-Sheng Wu

Acupuncture ·  Male

Jin-Sheng Wu
9724 Metropolitan Ave Fl 2 Forest Hills, NY 11375

Jin-Sheng Wu is an acupuncturist in Forest Hills, NY. He specializes in acupuncture.

Jin-Sheng Wu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jin-Sheng Wu

Jin-Sheng Wu?
Jin-Sheng Wu's Performance
What People Say About Jin-Sheng Wu
I was in excruciating leg pain for a month and a half. I was given pain medication and injections, nothing helped. I had Pain constantly. My friend referred me to Jin-Sheng Wu and just after one session I felt great, No Pain at all! I just could not believe it! I recommend him Highly!! He was very attentive and definitely knows what he is doing! Very pleasant gentleman.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin-Sheng Wu?
This doctor was amazing. He was able to get me in quickly and treat my vertigo. I am forever grateful to Dr. Wu. Such a wonderful doctor and a great human being. The office and treatment rooms were super clean. I would recommend him to anyone without any hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin-Sheng Wu?
Due 2 a car accident. I did physical therapy for my lower back for a long time, but still continued to suffer from lower back pain, until a co-worker recommended Dr Jin. My first impression was that Dr. Jin treats me from his heart. His knowledge and expertise were excellent. I am an RN. i don't get convinced easily and I ask a lot of questions; Dr Jin always there to respond, he understands my pain. I have been coming to his office for few months now & My lower back pain almost gone. Thank u
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin-Sheng Wu?
Tamir Dr jin sheng wu I was visiting nyc and experienced my first acipuncture treatment. I arrived from israel and experienced discomfort in my neck and shoulders. Dr wu took the time to educate me about the acupuncture treatment and spoke to me about pain mgmt. My experience was wonderful. I was able to eliminate discomfort and enjoy nyc being pain free and energetic. I thank you Dr wu for excellent care and will see you on my next visit tp nyc Tamir Toda raba! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin-Sheng Wu?
Excellent. Acupuncturist.dr jin sheng wu is compassionate knowledgable and very professional.he goes the extra mile to help each pt he cares for.ive been his pt over six yrs.he has helped me immensely witj managing my sciatic pain i recommend dr wu to anyone who wishes to optimize their health
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin-Sheng Wu?

How was your experience with Jin-Sheng Wu?

• Acupuncture

Jin-Sheng Wu accepts

Jin-Sheng Wu accepts the following insurance:

Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO