Jin Hwangbo, LAC

AcupunctureMaleAge 45

Acupuncture

Jin Hwangbo, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Yonkers, NY. His office accepts new patients.

Jin Hwangbo, LAC

Jin Hwangbo, L.Ac.

2054 Central Park Ave Yonkers, NY 10710

(201) 290-2072

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Cupping Therapy
  • Emotional Stress
  • Herbal Medicine
  • Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Neck Pain
  • Pain Disorder
  • Postoperative Pain
  • Smoking Cessation Treatment
  • Sports Injuries
  • Weight Loss

Jin Hwangbo accepts

(201) 290-2072

Jin Hwangbo accepts the following insurance:

Locals (any local)

Jin Hwangbo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jin Hwangbo

Professional and Kind
Whenever I have a health flare up, I know Dr. Jin will know what to do. He is very kind and always explains what he plans to do. He is very skilled with acupuncture, and the atmosphere of the office is soothing and welcoming.
Harold – Oct 30, 2022
Amazing Acupuncturist
Jin is an amazing acupuncturist. I have been coming consistently since the spring when a friend recommended him. I started because I had a pinched nerve on my neck and was getting electricity and pain down my arm and he helped it go away. In addition I had to have major abdominal surgery due to a health concern in September and he helped my body and my mind be ready for surgery and has been helping me heal better during my recovery. I feel much better after each session and very relaxed. I highly recommend Life Spring Acupuncture!
Denisse – Oct 28, 2022
A Life Changer
Dr. Jin is exceptional. I came to see him for carpal tunnel relief and at the first visit, did a very thorough review of my health history before proceeding. He has been able to relieve my hand/wrist complaints and is continuing to get my body in balance. I have never felt better and look forward to my appointments. Dr. Jin is incredibly gentle and kind. He is an expert at his practice and very articulate in his explanations and answers to any questions one might have. He is very detail oriented and keeps track of progress and goals of his patients. It is without reservation that I recommend Dr. Jin.
Ursula – Oct 21, 2022
Highly Recommend!
I was diagnosed with early stage breast cancer and began seeing Jin shortly after receiving chemotherapy. My acupuncture treatments helped to minimize and combat the effects of the chemotherapy, and created an opportunity for my body to heal itself naturally. Jin is knowledgeable, professional, thoughtful and gentle. I’m so grateful to have found him along my healing journey.
Oct 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin Hwangbo, LAC?
I got really sick over four years ago. It took the medical field over two years to figure out what was wrong with me. I went through hell and torture with the western medical system. I was so poorly treated by them that is was disheartening for me. I have lost all of my faith in the western medical system. I have been suffering with this neurological disorder for many years now. I am still being mistreated by the medical field. Constantly being dismissed whenever I try to ask questions about my condition with my current neurologist. I had to spend endless hours educating myself through YouTube videos and research papers with the help of my support group whom suffer like me. I am so grateful to have found, Jim. He is the very first one to treat me with such kindness. He is very knowledgeable about my condition which warmed my heart for the very first time in years. He truly is a walking angel on this earth. I have faith in him. STOP SEARCHING ANY FURTHER! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND JIM!
Vittoria Raab – Oct 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin Hwangbo, LAC?
satisfied with my first acupuncture experience
Dr. Jin was patient, informative, and calmly walked me through each session so that I was clear on everything happening. I came in with a rough wrist injury with pain and swelling, and after 2 sessions, my recovery was quite thorough.
Andrew – Aug 23, 2022
THE BEST
My entire experience with Jin is more than 5 stars! My only difficulty in writing this review is that it could result in challenges to visit him again! I have been to other acupuncturists and Jin and his clinic are like no other. The following is all proven/true. 1. The appointments and processes are easy and very clear. 2. The clinic is clean and very relaxing. 3. Jin is fantastic, skilled, caring, patient and extremely intuitive. 4. His background is impressive, his skills are unprecedented and this is proven with each approach/treatment. The results of my visits were exceeded each time I visited Jin. Extraordinary care and service is not easy these days. Jin and his clinic represent that. I do not know how often, if at all, you write/read this many positive reviews but Jin has made the experiences so exceptional that it was a pleasure writing this.
TS – Aug 16, 2022
I am a believer!!
I didn't understand acupuncture and now I am a believer. After my first visit my back pain went away. I feel great and the experience is very relaxing!!
Grace – Jun 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin Hwangbo, LAC?
I had anxiety,insomnia,brain fog, 3 times doing my acupuncture and there’s a big difference how i feel myself, thank you Dr. Jin excited to do my treatment…
Lourdes Fallon – May 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin Hwangbo, LAC?
Mr Jin is a wonderful acupuncturist. I see him once a month to treat whole body. Experience is always good. Office is always nice and clean. There is ample parking.
Apr 28, 2022
The best acupuncture ckinuc
This is the real deal when it comes to acupuncture. Go no further. I have seen huge improvement in only 3 weeks. Absolutely the best.
Juan Enrique Toro – Mar 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin Hwangbo, LAC?
Comfortable, prompt service, educational.
Mar 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin Hwangbo, LAC?
Absolutely a wonderful experience. While I have several issues that I'm dealing with I see much improvement already. I wish I could go every day. I have never slept better after a treatment. I can't wait for my next treatment. It's awesome.
Russell Reznik – Jan 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin Hwangbo, LAC?
My experience at Life Spring Acupuncture has been amazing! I can’t even thank Dr. Jin enough for the work he has done with me. I continue to learn and grow through this experience as Dr. Jin has helped me understand the mental and physical part of this process. I have notice tremendous progress and can’t wait to continue. If you are looking for high quality in every aspect (care, scheduling, knowledge, hospitality, etc.) for acupuncture services this is the place to go!
Paloma C – Jan 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin Hwangbo, LAC?
The atmosphere and attention provided is superior. Dr Jin is very warm and welcoming as well as efficient. No waiting! The treatment is proving very effective!
Dec 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin Hwangbo, LAC?
The visit and treatment are the most pleasant experience I ever had visiting a person in the medical field. The tenor of Gin's approach is peaceful, confident and reassuring. One leaves feeling safe and optimistic of feeling well again soon.
RHK – Dec 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin Hwangbo, LAC?
I've suffered from severe anxiety and panic attacks all my life. Add to that the stress of being laid off from work when Covid hit and many months of being housebound due to quarantine. I was a physical and emotional mess when I first sought help from Jin Hwangbo. Anxiety, depression, digestive issues, trouble sleeping, muscular pain, and more – I was literally falling apart! I tried the medications my doctors prescribed but they didn't work. I had experienced positive results with acupuncture in the past, but sadly my doctor passed away, and I could not find anyone who could restore my sense of calm until now. After my initial session with Jin, I was more grounded than I've been in years. I have a renewed sense of optimism and feel better than I have in a long time! I enthusiastically recommend this knowledgeable and highly skilled acupuncturist and wish I had sought him out years ago. My mind, body and soul are starting to heal. Words cannot adequately express my gratitude.
Nov 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin Hwangbo, LAC?
Having experienced acupuncture for the first time, Jin was very kind and patient. He explains the process and puts you at ease. I have greatly benefited not only from the treatments but from the positivity you feel as soon as you walk through the door. I highly recommend!
Nov 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin Hwangbo, LAC?
Jin is a knowledgeable practitioner whose acupuncture has significantly reduced joint and lower back pain. The treatments include acupuncture and heat lamps and pad. It was after the fourth treatment that my symptoms subsided. The office is clean, cozy and the treatment room is comfortable. I highly recommend this practitioner.
Oct 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin Hwangbo, LAC?
I highly recommend dr Jin if you’re thinking about getting acupuncture. I found out about Jin from a recommendation and I’m so glad I found him postpartum as I suffered a lot of unpleasant symptoms during this period. I had not considered acupuncture as a treatment modality but after a handful of treatments with Jin the severe pain I was experiencing subsided. He offers more than acupuncture treatments but is a wealth of information on overall well-being. I’m so amazed by the Eastern Medicine approach and hope to benefit even more from acupuncture for health and overall wellness.
Mia f – Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jin Hwangbo, LAC?

How was your experience with Jin Hwangbo?