Jin Hwangbo, LAC

Jin Hwangbo

Jin Hwangbo, L.Ac.

2054 Central Park Ave Yonkers, NY 10710

(201) 290-2072

Jin Hwangbo, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Yonkers, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jin Hwangbo to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

• Chronic Back Pain
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Emotional Stress
  • Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Neck Pain
  • Pain Disorder
  • Postoperative Pain

Jin Hwangbo accepts

(201) 290-2072

Jin Hwangbo accepts the following insurance:

Locals (any local)

Jin Hwangbo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jin Hwangbo

Jin Hwangbo
Jin is wonderful acupuncturist. He has helped me trough my insomnia issues and my husband has an amazing progress in his post-syndrome recovery. Definitely would recommend.
Lilia Yureneva – Sep 30, 2021
Jin is very polite and friendly. I look forward to my acupuncture treatments with him every time I go. He is very calming as well.
Sabrina G – Sep 25, 2021
5 weeks of physical therapy for tendonitis did not work. But, 2 visits with Jin Hwangbo solved the problem.
Aug 30, 2021
Estoy muy agradecida con el Dr. simplemente mi vida cambio después de algunas pocas semanas de tratamiento y después de miles de dólares en doctores tratando de recibir un tratamiento adecuado o que siquiera me digan que tenía. Cuando finalmente lo hicieron la cura era peor que la enfermedad. Estoy agradecida con Dios por haberlo encontrado.
Laura Toro – Aug 16, 2021
Dr. Jin goes above and beyond to treat his patients. He is understanding, listens to all of your concerns, and ensures you are comfortable at all times. He treated my Bell's Palsy within just 10 days and is a trustworthy expert. I am very grateful for him and will be recommending him to all of our friends & family.
Aug 09, 2021
I love how Dr. Hwangbo is so Patient and courteous. You never feel rushed. He listens to your concerns and truly wants to help resolve your health issues.
Felicia – Aug 04, 2021
Before I even get started on acupuncture, Jin is wonderful, super professional! He explains everything as he goes so you don’t worry if your reaction to the needle is off. He knows exactly what he is doing! I went in barely able to walk, super bad back pain and after just one treatment of acupuncture I felt 80% better! Some people are skeptical about acupuncture but after seeing Jin it’s worth it! You don’t feel the needles going in which I know some people are scared of but you barely feel it in some areas. I honestly really like how he makes you feel relaxed and explains things. Then after the acupuncture he massages some of the areas that are still tense and when you walk out there is a tea waiting for you, it’s the perfect experience! DO IT!
Brenda Jaime – Jul 25, 2021
What a wonderful and calming experience i’ve had during every visit! Jin is very kind, considerate and patient, and always happy to answer your questions. After each session i leave feeling completely at peace, would highly recommend to everyone to try out a few sessions and see how it can benefit your life!
Aigiris – Jul 03, 2021
My visit to Jin was amazing -after one visit he help my headaches disappear.I am so great full .He is super knowledgeable and is office is very calming -
Niamh – Jun 17, 2021
Wow! I could not feel more lucky that I have found Jin, especially after so many stressful events this past year. I had never done acupuncture before, I was always hesitant of what it was all about but not anymore! In the past few weeks my pain and tension from plantar fasciitis, lower back pain, endometriosis, sinuses and diminished immensely. It feels like magic! My boyfriend is also a patient of Jin with completely different issues and won't go a week without an appointment because of how much better he feels. Jin always is so sweet, respectful, and gives tidbits of advice that are so wise I feel completely refreshed leaving his office. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Jin, for everything! Mike and I cannot wait to continue this journey with you!
Sarah – May 18, 2021
Absolutely Dr. Jin is very professional during the treatment I feeling very confortable I have RA and my knee killing me , after few visits I am better Dr. Jin are the best !??
Silvia Montes – May 02, 2021
I suffer from severe gastroparesis and eating has become extremely limited and difficult. I’ve seen every doctor under the sun who weren’t able to help me. I finally turned to acupuncture at Life Springs to see if it would alleviate my symptoms. My intake was thorough and the doctor was extremely detailed with each step he took, explaining each process. This is someone who truly cares and is passionate about their job. Within my first treatment, I felt like a new person. My stomach felt expanded - like an accordion just released. The relief I felt made me physically cry because I haven’t felt this well in 2 years. Thank you so much and looking forward to being able to eat correctly in years.
Annette Elizabeth – Apr 19, 2021
Highly recommend! I had an amazing first time experience and will be back for sure. Jin is great, very comforting and knowledgeable.
Jacqueline – Apr 03, 2021
I was never a fan of acupuncture until I went to see Jin. Absolutely professional and helps answer any questions i have about the process. Very insightful and really helps you feel comfortable with the whole process. Went to see him about some trouble with my back and have noticed a significant improvement since visiting him. Definitely recommend to anyone who is considering acupuncture for first time!
Apr 02, 2021
I was diagnosed with postherpetic neuralgia which is a painful nerve damage following shingles. I was taking 900 hundred milligrams of a painkiller medication daily. I decided to try acupuncture and I am so glad I did. After a few visits I was able to stop using the medication for pain completely. Jin Hwangbo is knowledgeable, experienced and kind. He also gives great advise on how to handle pain with breathing exercises and positive attitude. Jin is thorough on his explanation of treatment, attentive and always making sure you are well and comfortable during treatment. I highly recommend Life Spring Acupuncture Clinic and Jin Hwangbo as your acupuncturist!
Amalia Garcia – Mar 16, 2021
I had a great healing experience with Jin. He explained everything step by step throughout the procedure. I feel soo much just after 2 treatments . My acne is clear , I sleep much better, and I definitely feel more energized. I was experiencing back and hip discomfort due to lifting weight and spinning and Dr. Jin has not only helped relieve this but realigned my right side!
Allison – Mar 06, 2021
I went to visit Jin after experiencing chronic pain for a long time and he has been an Important key part of my healing journey. He is kind, knowledgeable and accommodating. He knows exactly what he is doing and I always feel better after seeing him. I HIGHLY recommend him.
Lariannie – Feb 28, 2021
Dr. Hwangbo is wonderful. He is professional and caring. His facility is super clean and calming. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for whole holistic healing.
Feb 14, 2021
I'm grateful for the relief I got from my visits.
Feb 14, 2021
Received treatment for bells palsy and let me just say I seen results of getting better after my first treatment, its been almost 3 weeks and 4 treatmentments later and im almost recovered fully hes very professional very very informative his place of business is like zen. very clean I recommend him 1000% im so content ill be having prenatal and postpartum treatment from him for sure.
Yasnery – Feb 10, 2021

How was your experience with Jin Hwangbo?

I provide an individualized treatment that will suit each unique patient presentation. In patient care, I combine acupuncture treatment with patient education...Read more

• Acupuncture