Jill West, RD

Nutrition Consulting ·  Female

Jill West
3468 Mt Diablo Blvd Ste B201 Lafayette, CA 94549

Jill West, RD is a nutrition consultant in Lafayette, CA. She specializes in nutrition consulting, dietetics, and more.

Jill West accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Jill West treats your condition or procedure

I am your Nutrition Coach, helping you separate nutrition facts from fiction so you can make changes that really make a difference in your health, weight and energy.

• Nutrition Consulting

Jill West?
Jill West's Performance
What People Say About Jill West, RD
Recent
Jill provided me with Change That Fits. I don't have a set meal or work-out schedule, but Jill gave me a flexible, filling and healthy nutrition plan that fits my lifestyle, and she tweaks it each time we meet to make sure I am on track, not just for diet purposes but to counter my genetic predisposition. She is patient, knowledgeable and easy to talk to, and each time I talk to her about my diet I get a few more helpful ideas that I can use every day. Jill is not about fad diets.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill West, RD?
I wanted to work with Jill because she is a Registered Dietitian and came highly recommended. Jill was able to use the medical information and blood work I got from my doctor to help me understand what food changes I needed to make. It was extremely important that my diet was realistic and doable for me. I highly recommend Jill if you want to focus on your health and get results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill West, RD?
Jill can help you develop a personalized nutrition plan that is right for your lifestyle and is tailored to your genetic dietary disposition. She uses nutrigenomics testing to identify the exact type of nutrients your diet is lacking, and any areas of excess where your diet can improve. I highly recommend Jill because she bases her recommendations on actual research and not any current dietary craze. Instead, she provides you with the information and the support necessary to reach your goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill West, RD?
I met with Jill West, RD for nutrition consulting to obtain personalized advice for a healthy eating plan, not only to lose weight, but to feel my best, and to maintain good general health, strong bones, and optimal mobility for life. She developed an individualized and sustainable plan for me, based on my particular needs and the results of my Nutrigenomix saliva DNA testing. Her sound advice as a professional registered dietician is helping me achieve my goals. I recommend Jill highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill West, RD?

How was your experience with Jill West?