Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Jill Ruesch-Lane, DC
Dr. Jill Ruesch-Lane, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Los Angeles, CA.

6404 Wilshire Blvd Ste 701

Los Angeles, CA 90048

Learn about Dr. Ruesch-Lane

• Chiropractic

Dr. Ruesch-Lane does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Ruesch-Lane is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ruesch-Lane has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ruesch-Lane has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ruesch-Lane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ruesch-Lane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ruesch-Lane's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ruesch-Lane to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Ruesch-Lane's Performance
in Los Angeles |
I've been treated by Jill and her staff on multiple occasions: once after a pretty bad accident, and as of late for a torn rotator cuff and labrum, including a pretty painful stint with frozen shoulder. Her and her staff have been amazing with me; working week after week on healing my injuries, strengthening the relevant muscle groups, and educating me on physiology and recovery. She is excellent. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a trustworthy and compassionate chiropractor.
Los Angeles, CA |
She missed the fact that I had a torn meniscus in my right knee and treated me week after week after week for arthritis. She had me see a so-called physical therapist in her practice for leg and core strengthening, which worked to a degree, but then I ended up in chronic pain and lameness in that knee. She used up all my Medicare benefits, and once an MRI revealed the torn ligament, she and her office mates turned their backs on me. Now I can't get Medicare coverage for CRITICAL, ESSENTIAL P
Have you seen Dr. Jill Ruesch-Lane, DC?
Are you Dr. Ruesch-Lane?