Jill Miller, HSPP

Clinical Psychology ·  Female

Jill Miller
8521 Northcote Ave Munster, IN 46321

Jill Miller, HSPP is a clinical psychologist in Munster, IN. She specializes in clinical psychology.

Jill Miller accepts

Jill Miller accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Jill Miller treats your condition or procedure

Jill Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jill Miller

3.0

Jill Miller?
Jill Miller's Performance
What People Say About Jill Miller, HSPP
Taking our child go to Jills office it was a HUGE mistake! She refused to communicate w/ us & said she doesnt talk to moms or dads When we tried bringing up serious concerns she blew it off by saying its typical child behavior (it was by far NOT typical) She charged top rate even tho our child was being seen by a student most of the time Thankfully our child is now being seen by an actual professional that took our concerns seriously so she is finally receiving the help she needs/deserves
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Miller, HSPP?
She is caring, relatable and amazing with my daughter when nobody else wanted to help her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Miller, HSPP?
Dr. Miller was assigned as a guardian ad litem for my custody case. She was incredibly biased to the mother to the point of absurdity. She also milked the billing. Fortunately for me the judge saw through her bias and awarded custody to me of my children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Miller, HSPP?
My now ex husband and I spent 5 years in court and a boatload of money. When nothing else worked we were introduced to Dr. Miller. I can honestly say I wish we had used her from the beginning. It would have saved us alot of money and heartache. We never walked into a court room again. My children love her and I think she was a great outlet for them considering my husband and I couldnt get along or agree. I owe it all to her for having helped us get to where we are today. She is a miracle worker!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Miller, HSPP?
After 3 yrs of court, Dr. Miller was appointed. I felt beat down & had already dealt with 2 others. I wanted nothing to do with her as i had no trust & was skeptical. Today, I see her differently. She was a blessing. Easy to talk to & goes the distance to help in any way she is capable. She is direct & has a strong set of ethics in which she stands by. Your not a dollar sign or a number to her, which is rare these days. Her love & passion for children is undeniable. We need more like her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Miller, HSPP?

How was your experience with Jill Miller?

• Clinical Psychology