Dr. Jill Labush, DC

ChiropracticFemaleAge 58

Dr. Labush

Labush Chiropractic Center

230 Centennial Ave Cranford, NJ 07016

Dr. Jill Labush, DC is a Chiropractor in Cranford, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Labush to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Whiplash

Dr. Labush accepts

Dr. Labush accepts the following insurance:

Select
Oxford Liberty

Dr. Labush's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Labush

Dr. Labush?
  • Appointment scheduling (30)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (30)
  • Explained conditions well (30)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
Dr. Jill is a caring concerned practitioner. Knowledgeable & discerning in helping (both myself & my husband)patients achieve wellness & timely relief, she is never extreme or overly aggressive in treatment. She does her best for her patients, and that’s no small thing.
Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
I went to Jill for chiro care for arm pain about a month ago. I was receiving treatments twice a week and it never healed. In fact, she made me worse. After her "treatments" I had lower back pain and sciatica in my legs, which I did not have beforehand. I addressed my concerns to her, and she said it was because I "wasn't doing anything." She falsely assumed that because of COVID19, I was in the house doing nothing. That is the problem with this health care practitioner -- plenty of assuming and not enough listening. That said, during COVID19, I've taken 20 minute walks each day and worked out for 1.5 hours each evening doing yoga, kick-boxing, light weights, and tai chi. One month later, I've been stretching on my own, and I finally went to an acupuncturist, who is amazing. I am very close to being 100 percent healed. I regret going to Jill. She was a waste of time and money.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Maryanne Christiano-Mistretta – Jun 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
Dr. Labush has “magic hands”. That is always my description when I tell potential new patients about her. She is very concerned about treating the whole patient and finding the underlying problem. I always feel like a new person after my appoint, whether it be for an acute problem or not. She is the best around!!
Geri Rembish – Mar 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
Dr. Labush is excellent. Her office is clean, well organized and professionally run by all employees. There is never a wait time and all are extremely knowledgeable in the field. I see Dr.Labush regularly for routine adjustments and I am always relaxed and leaving feeling better than ever. Dr. Labush is personable, kind and friendly. She radiates positive energy. I did a lot of research before coming to her office and there is NO one better. I highly recommend her... you will not be disappointed! THE BEST :)
Amanda Smith – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
We love Dr. Labush! She has helped me through neck pain and is currently helping me through pregnancy adjustments; she is wonderful and patient during adjustments with my 3 y/o son as well. He cannot wait to see her weekly and tells me that she is "his doctor" and not mine. Highly recommended!!! :)
Brittany S. – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
Highly recommend Dr.Jill.She has helped me a lot over the years with acute back pain.Caring,friendly and knowledgeable with personal service. Excellent chiropractor and her relaxing holistic methods are 5 star. Joan Krikorian
Jun 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
Dr Jill Labush is an amazing chiropractor. She is patient andbkind and takes her time and answers all of your questions. She has a very relaxing technique and has helped me with my siatica pain and also headaces.
Michelle C. in Cranford – Aug 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
Highly Recommend!! This was my first time every going to a chiropractor so the initial doubts always set in. With my first walk into the office, I knew the outcome was going to be a positive experience. Her front desk support was very kind of helpful, creating a very at home atmosphere. I had lower back trouble which she alleviated over a few weeks time. Dr. LaBush time and time again made my experience comfortable, reassuring and confident that my back discomfort is long gone. I will con
Mike M – Aug 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
I have been going to Dr. Jill for 6 weeks now for back, neck and foot pain. I feel so much better after each session. Dr. Jill is a kind and caring chiropractor who is an expert in her field. If you are in need of an excellent chiropractor, I highly recommend Dr. Jill.
Regina R – Apr 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr Jill for many years. She has enabled me to continue to lead an active life even though I have chronic back and neck issues. i would highly recommend her to anyone seeking chiropractic care.
Mar 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
Dr. Labush, is an amazing chiropractor, I would recommend her to anyone. She pops your back and your neck but she does not try to pop every single bone in your body like other chiropractors, which I am grateful for. I have been to my share of chiropractors and Dr. Labush is the best. The office atmosphere is relaxing and the staff is kind and courteous.
Kim – Jan 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
I don't even know where to start. I have been suffering with crippling pain since late summer due to plantar fasciitis. After two cortisone shots that produced nominal improvement, I made an appointment with Dr Labush on the recommendation of a friend and I couldn't be happier that I did. In just over a month she has effectively given me back my life. I am able to walk again without crying and she has also helped me with a work related case of tennis elbow. She is truly gifted!
Lisa in Scotch Plains – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
Dr. Jill Labush, DC, was the first provider to treat me at Chatham Chiropractic Center several years ago. I sustained a back injury at home and could barely walk. From the first visit with Dr. Jill, I felt better and soon afterwards could return to my job. My husband and son also received medical care from Dr. Jill with positive results. Dr. Jill is approachable, easy to talk with, and provides treatments that are effective. The entire office experience is both professional and service oriented
Chatham, NJ – Oct 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
Dr Labush was very attentive to my needs and very professional yet caring. The office staff is friendly and amazing. The offices are impeccably clean. They are very punctual ,never keeping you waiting for your appointment.
New Providence, NJ – Jul 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
I went to see Dr. Jill Labush after months of suffering from chronic mid-back spasms. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant, and Dr. Jill has not only made huge improvements on my overall back comfort, but has given me excellent prenatal advice as well.
Gina in Summit, NJ – Nov 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
Dr Jill took me as a patient last minute when I could not move from lower back pain . Her knowledge and compassion is first rate . I was healed and strong by my third visit .
Fran buzzanca in Fanwood nj – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
Dr. Jill has been helping me for years with a chronic lower back issue. Without her help my work week would be miserable. Adjustments, exercises, and work station changes have helped so much.
Marc l in New York, NY – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
Dr Jill is amazing at diagnosing and treating pain and discomfort. As a very tall person, the world is not made for me and Dr Jill is able to make my neck and back feel so good when I'm in pain and does a great job with regular maintenance. She is also fantastic treating my migraines and much of the time I just need to see her vs taking medication.
David L in Scotch Plains, NJ – Oct 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
I've been seeing Dr. Jill since I was a teenager, and she's always helped me with my mid and lower back pain. My posture had always been an issue for me and with adjustments and exercise taught to me by Dr. Jill, I was able to stand tall once again.
Zach in Scotch Plains, NJ – Oct 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?
I went to Dr. Labush with considerable pain in my neck and debilitating pain in my lower back. She took me in right away and within minutes, my lower back pain was gone. I was absolutely amazed. The pain in my neck took longer to treat, but with each visit I felt better and better. I continue to do the exercises she showed me at home every day and continue to feel better and better. Love her!
AW in Fanwood, NJ – Oct 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Labush, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Labush?

Dr. Jill loves coming to work every day. The rewards of helping those who want a better quality of life through chiropractic make every day fun and challenging....Read more

Dr. Jill Labush has been treating patients for over 25 years. She has developed a passion to providing chiropractic care to her patients through all stages...Read more

• Chiropractic