Dr. Jill Bressler, PHD

Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology ·  Female · Age 72

Dr. Bressler

Dr. Jill Bressler, PHD is a cognitive & behavioral psychologist in Sarasota, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from Columbia University, Bryn Mawr Graduate School and specializes in cognitive & behavioral psychology, pediatric mental health, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Bressler accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Bressler treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bressler's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy

3.5

Dr. Bressler?
Dr. Bressler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jill Bressler, PHD
Dr. Bressler is a great therapist whom I would highly recommend to friends or family. She is a conscientious, caring and skilled therapist who quickly connected with me and clearly understood my individual problems. Her interventions have been helpful and on target. She can be trusted to provide highly professional and effective treatment. As a retired therapist myself, I highly recommend Dr. Bressler!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Bressler, PHD?
I am a physician myself. I am an M.D. in practice for over 20 years in Sarasota. Jill provided her services to our family over a lengthy period. It is my strong opinion that her care was not just sub-standard, but actually detrimental I have discovered other patients with similar experiences. Do your own research. Her lack of intervention at critical times even led her to defend her actions as possibly "Under reacting". I would HIGHLY recommend another provider psychological care!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Bressler, PHD?
Dr. Bressler is an excellent psychologist. I find the other reviews surprising, though may be par for the course considering the line of profession Dr. Bressler is in. Do not let those deter you, this woman is reputable, well acknowledged, and truly cares about her clients. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Bressler, PHD?
Dr. Bressler is incredibly professional, very therapeutic, and offers a diverse range of skills. I have been able to experience her individual therapy and couples therapy first hand to great success. Dr. Bressler made sure that neither me nor my partner ever felt any sort of superiority over the other or that one of our viewpoints was more heard than the others. Her therapy has done excellent things to strengthen our relationship. Amazing mental health care professional. Highest recommendations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Bressler, PHD?
Dr. Bressler worked with my partner, now spouse, of 38 years and me to address issues we faced living together closely after retirement. Both professional people, our positions were very consuming of our time and focus during the work years. Now after retirement and facing the health issues in growing older, we sought help to improve our relationship and renew our focus. Dr. Bressler was very helpful and we would recommend her highly. She is professional and also fun to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Bressler, PHD?
Dr. Bressler is very caring and truly concerned about my well being. She has been a great help. Highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Bressler, PHD?
Jill Bressler changed my life! At a houng age not only I but my very large family started seeing Jill for family counseling during a crisis situation. She showed me the meaning of support, trust and hope! She was my rock as I continued seeing her for a long period of time. Years after ending our sessions I'd called on her for help and as if no time had passed, their she was again, strong and totally in my corner. 35 years later her name makes me smile and feel protected! Thanks Jill Bressler
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Bressler, PHD?
The best therapist i've ever had... And i've seen a few. Very personal touch, doesn't rush you-- not a slave to the clock. She gives you the time that you need within the session. My life has absolutely improved since seeing Dr. Bressler.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Bressler, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bressler?

Compare Providers