Dr. Jill Bergkamp-Engle, DC

ChiropracticFemaleAge 43

Dr. Jill Bergkamp-Engle, DC is a Chiropractor in Wichita, KS. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bergkamp-Engle to book an appointment.

Dr. Bergkamp-Engle

Bergkamp-engle Chiropractic & Massage

11330 E Central Ave Ste 500 Wichita, KS 67206

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Dr. Bergkamp-Engle treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bergkamp-Engle's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Musculoskeletal Pain
  • Numbness
  • Stiffness
  • Therapeutic Massage

Dr. Bergkamp-Engle accepts

Dr. Bergkamp-Engle accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Bergkamp-Engle's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bergkamp-Engle

Dr. Bergkamp-Engle?
  • Appointment scheduling (9)
  • Office environment (9)
  • Staff friendliness (9)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
Dr. Jill is great. She has helped my back with pain from scoliosis. She is knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend her, especially after going to multiple chiropractors for help. She is the best!
Michelle K. – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Bergkamp-Engle, DC?
Dr. Jill has been wonderful for my chronic low back pain and wrist pain. I have seen her for 8+ years. Dr Jill has always listened to and addressed all of my concerns. Scheduling is always easy as she tries to have same or next day appointments available for when I need to see her. The clinic's response to Covid-19 has been very detailed. Dr. Jill and her staff clean and sanitizing in-between every client, all while still maintaining very short wait times. I frequently recommend her to my family and friends because of her dedication to helping her clients with their health and wellness goals!
Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Bergkamp-Engle, DC?
Dr. Jill takes care to provide the best treatment possible while maintaining a safe environment during the pandemic. Wonderfull doctor.
Mark – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Bergkamp-Engle, DC?
I was a patient of Dr. Jill's for a number of years. I had to find a new provider when her own injury affected her ability to work. Some people just lack humility. She should know that a one-armed chiropractor is 50% effective just like almost every other medical specialty. Not remembering the entire reason I left, I called her recently at the recommendation of my Physical Therapist. Dr. Jill refused to see me as claims "she couldn't help me before". I reminded her that I left when she was wearing a cast and she couldn't do her job to her fullest. I'm starting to wonder whether she knows she made a mistake working with one arm and knows more about my condition than I know. My condition worsened after an adjustment she made while she herself was working at 50%. It didn't cross my mind until she recently refused to treat.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 28, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. Our office will use...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Bergkamp-Engle, DC?
Had seen another chiropractor several years ago and he was always trying to sell me something, late for appts, would have me spend almost an hour doing various sorts of procedures and never really took the time to explain things to me. Dr. Bergkamp is the opposite. She listens to me, explains my symptoms and what she is doing, I am in and out of the office within 5 to 10 mins and she has never tried to sell me supplements, other costly procedures, etc.
KC57 in Wichita, KS – Nov 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jill Bergkamp-Engle, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bergkamp-Engle?

Dedicated to providing patients of all ages with expert and gentle care in a family friendly environment, Dr. Jill and her staff provide affordable, quality...Read more

Dr Jill learned at a young age that spinal adjustments helped with her scoliosis. Being raised on a dairy farm, she learned the values of a strong work...Read more

• Chiropractic

2001
Cleveland Chiropractic College

Is Dr. Jill Bergkamp-Engle, DC accepting new patients?

Dr. Jill Bergkamp-Engle, DC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Bergkamp-Engle's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Jill Bergkamp-Engle, DC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Bergkamp-Engle accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Jill Bergkamp-Engle, DC's top areas of care?

Dr. Bergkamp-Engle frequently treats Headache, Acupuncture, and Musculoskeletal Pain. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Bergkamp-Engle treats.

Where is Dr. Jill Bergkamp-Engle, DC's office located?

Dr. Bergkamp-Engle's office is located at 11330 E Central Ave Ste 500, Wichita, KS 67206. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Jill Bergkamp-Engle, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Bergkamp-Engle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jill Bergkamp-Engle, DC?

Bergkamp-engle Chiropractic & Massage11330 E Central Ave Ste 500 Wichita, KS 67206
    • Thu: closed