Jill Adams, NP

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 56

Jill Adams

Psychiatric, Health & Wellness, LLC

810 Michael Dr Ste L Chesterton, IN 46304

Jill Adams, NP is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Chesterton, IN and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from Indiana University / School Of Medicine in 2002 and specializes in psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner), pediatric mental health, and more.

Jill Adams accepts

Jill Adams accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Jill Adams treats your condition or procedure

Jill Adams' conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Medication Management
  • Mental Status Examination
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation

3.3

Jill Adams?
Jill Adams' Performance
What People Say About Jill Adams, NP
I never even got to make an appointment because the the person who responded to my email question, Dawn was extremely rude and unprofessional. I just wanted to know if she had specific experience for the problem I was dealing with. Why would I take time and pay for an appointment without knowing if she provided the services I was looking for? Very strange experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Adams, NP?
I was reading this review someone gave Jill Adams. It is a shame there are people in the world like this. But as a health care provider myself I understand many times when patients post very bad reviews about a practitioner it is because they were told something they didn't want to hear or like to hear. Many times they are drug seeking and the practitioner didn't give them what they wanted. I have known Jill Adams for many years and she will to prescribe just any medications just because the patient requests or demands it. Jill Adams has never been rude she is always empathetic, trustworthy and kind. Therefore, the disgruntled patient that left a bad review needs to get honest with themselves and 'look inward' You won't find a more caring health care provider such as Jill Adams.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Adams, NP?
I think Jill is extremely professional and kind. She is beyond helpful. I have been seeing her since she started her practice and will continue to see her. I have referred a couple people to her as well as my daughter. I only wish she took more insurance plans
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Adams, NP?
Absolutely the rudest lady I've ever had the experience of working with. She is INCREDIBLY condescending and I'm honestly not sure how she "helps" people with such a poor attitude. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!!! She has the absolute WORST attitude and does not help whatsoever. She sits there and passes judgement. Avoid!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Adams, NP?
I have only good experiences. I have seen Jill Adams at her prior practice as well and over the years she has been nothing but caring and helpful! She has been a huge blessing. I would absolutely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Adams, NP?
Not at all a pleasant woman. The peo0le she sent me to helped more than she ever did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Adams, NP?
I was seen by Jill on recommendation from another nurse practitioner at Healthlinc, Valparaiso.. I have nothing but respect for nurse practitioners but was expecting a doctor. I gave her my story and she appeared to take notes, but when the drug test came up I failed on opiates even though I told her I was recently at the emergency room and given vicodin. She claimed a breach of contract to absolve herself and wouldn't even let me have the blood tests she made me take. Very disappointed,
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Adams, NP?
I don't understand why Dr. Jill has only 3 1/2 stars when all her reviews are excellent. Maybe this is left over from her prior practice- which office staff would likely pull her ratings down- they were always rude and unprofessional. Dr. Jill is as professional as they come. She never runs more than 10 minutes or so behind. Her assistant is friendly and helpful. Her office is very nice and comforting. She spends time with me and truly cares. I could not ask for a better Psychiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Adams, NP?
I found Dr. Adams because I was once diagnosed with depression. Dr. Adams was able to help determine that my symptoms were hormonal and not mental. She put me in touch with some extraordinary specialists who were able to interpret and remedy my new diagnosis. Dr. Adams has truly been a blessing for me. I think that she is very unique and diverse in comparison to most Psychiatrists. I strongly believe this since she not only has a psychology background, but is a Nurse Practitioner as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Adams, NP?
I would highly recommend Dr. Jill to a family member or friend. She has a lot of experience in hormones (men and women). My primary care doctor did not test me for low testosterone and over-looked my symptoms. Dr. Adams did a thorough work-up and discovered not only did I have low testosterone but low vitamin D. Now that I am receiving supplementation, I have more energy, less depressed and much happier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Adams, NP?
Cudos!! For Dr. Jill leaving her former practice. The secretaries were rude and so was the office manager. I would follow Dr. Jill where ever she goes. She is excellent! She is very smart and knows exactly what she is doing..better than most doctors I have been to. She listens to me and genuinely cares about my life. She has even prayed with me which I very much appreciated. If you are looking for a Psychiatrist, look no further. Dr. Jill is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jill Adams, NP?

How was your experience with Jill Adams?

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Applied Clinical Nutrition