Jihong Ding, CA

AcupunctureFemale

Jihong Ding
999 Raritan Rd Clark, NJ 07066

Jihong Ding, CA is a Acupuncturist in Clark, NJ. Be sure to call ahead with Jihong Ding to book an appointment.

Compare with other Acupuncturists

Compare Jihong Ding with our nearby Acupuncturists at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.

These providers are on the medical staff of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.

Jihong Ding's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jihong Ding

Jihong Ding
Do not waste your money/time going anywhere else. THIS is the place to be if you want an instant miracle! I had severe shoulder pain, to the point I had trouble driving, dressing, and even resting. I had to sleep on my other side because even on my back I felt pain. It was on my dominant side, so you can only imagine how frustrating it was. I tried everything before coming here, including chiropractic care and another acupuncturist. I also tried all kinds of natural supplements, teas, etc. that promised pain relief (including CBD oil) and nothing worked. Well, in just one visit I feel like a brand new person! My range of motion in my shoulder is 90 percent better. Dr. Lee took care of me, followed by an incredible massage from Kathy. I was there for 90 minutes! I'd also like to give a shout out to the receptionist Maureen who was very kind. This will now be my official "go-to" place when I get pain. These ladies are the real deal -- truly no nonsense; they get the job done!
Maryanne Christiano-Mistretta – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jihong Ding, CA?

How was your experience with Jihong Ding?

• Acupuncture

Does Jihong Ding, CA accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Jihong Ding accepts your insurance.

Where is Jihong Ding, CA's office located?

Jihong Ding's office is located at 999 Raritan Rd, Clark, NJ 07066. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Jihong Ding, CA offer telehealth services?

Jihong Ding has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Jihong Ding, CA?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey