Jihong Ding, CA

Acupuncture ·  Female

Jihong Ding
999 Raritan Rd Clark, NJ 07066

Jihong Ding, CA is an acupuncturist in Clark, NJ. She specializes in acupuncture.

Jihong Ding's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jihong Ding

Jihong Ding?
Jihong Ding's Performance
What People Say About Jihong Ding, CA
Do not waste your money/time going anywhere else. THIS is the place to be if you want an instant miracle! I had severe shoulder pain, to the point I had trouble driving, dressing, and even resting. I had to sleep on my other side because even on my back I felt pain. It was on my dominant side, so you can only imagine how frustrating it was. I tried everything before coming here, including chiropractic care and another acupuncturist. I also tried all kinds of natural supplements, teas, etc. that promised pain relief (including CBD oil) and nothing worked. Well, in just one visit I feel like a brand new person! My range of motion in my shoulder is 90 percent better. Dr. Lee took care of me, followed by an incredible massage from Kathy. I was there for 90 minutes! I'd also like to give a shout out to the receptionist Maureen who was very kind. This will now be my official "go-to" place when I get pain. These ladies are the real deal -- truly no nonsense; they get the job done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jihong Ding, CA?

How was your experience with Jihong Ding?

• Acupuncture