Jessie Bannister, MFT

Jessie Bannister, MFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female
Jessie Bannister, MFT is a marriage & family therapist in Kentfield, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

810 College Ave Ste C1

Kentfield, CA 94904

• Beacon Health Strategies

Learn about Jessie Bannister

This content was provided by Jessie Bannister "I became a therapist because I wanted to help people create meaningful change in their lives. After several years in the Family Medicine Department at Kaiser Permanente San Francisco I chose to start a private practice because it allowed me more time with my clients. My therapy style includes providing a safe non-judgmental space to increase your self-insight, self-compassion and coping strategies. I cater my approach to each client's unique experiences and therapeutic goals.Though I work with a variety of presenting problems I have a special interest in anxiety, depression, self-esteem, peer relationships, work stress and life transitions."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Counseling
  • Psychotherapy

Jessie Bannister does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychodynamic Therapy
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)

No malpractice history found for California.

• Kaiser Permanente

• Psi Chi Honor Society, 0

Jessie Bannister has no media or publications listed.

Jessie Bannister does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jessie Bannister and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jessie Bannister's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jessie Bannister

Jessie Bannister?
Jessie Bannister's Performance
What People Say About Jessie Bannister, MFT
Jessie has been such a strong support for me during one of the hardest times of my life. If it were't for our sessions, I would not be the person I am today! She is sharp, hopeful, caring, accessible and an unforgettable woman! Thank you for your attention and insights to helping me become a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessie Bannister, MFT?
Jessie is a fantastic therapist and one I highly recommend. She is bright, professional, and offers thoughtful and useful guidance, actively working to help find reasonable, good solutions to troubling issues. She is an active listener, supporter, and open-minded therapist who has been incredibly...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessie Bannister, MFT?

How was your experience with Jessie Bannister?