Jessica Whelan, FPMHNP

Jessica Whelan, FPMHNP

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female  ·
Jessica Whelan, FPMHNP is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Saint Louis, MO. She specializes in psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner), child & adolescent psychiatry, and more.Read her story

4191 Crescent Dr

Saint Louis, MO 63129

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Coventry Health Care of Missouri
  • Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • Healthcare USA

Learn about Jessica Whelan

Jessica Whelan's bio

This content was provided by Jessica Whelan "My name is Jessica Whelan. I am a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. I graduated with a 4.0 from the University of Missouri Columbia. I also have a BSN from Goldfarb school of Nursing and a BA from the University of Missouri Columbia. I am currently working on my Doctorate of Nursing Practice at the University of Missouri Columbia. Scholarships/Honors and Organizations: 2017 Honors Society Member University of Missouri St. Louis 2017 The Society for Collegiate Leadership University of Missouri STL 2013 Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges 2013-present Member of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association 2013-present Member of American Nurses' Association and Missouri Nurses' Association 2011 Ethel Christine Johnson Lemonds & Rhonda J. Lemonds Brown Master's Scholarship 2008 - 2009 Barnes Institutional Scholarship 2009 Carol Stubblefield Clinical Excellence Award in Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing 2009 Sigma Theta Tau Iota Nursing Honors Society Member 2008 - 2009 BJC Institutional Scholarship 2005 Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society Member 2005 Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society Member 2005 Golden Key Honors Society Member 2002 – 2005 MU Honors College 2002 - 2005 MU Excellence Award 2004 Curator's Theatre Award 2004 Bess M. and George W. Corrigan Memorial Scholarship Fund 2002 National Honors Society Member 2002 Tri-M Music Honors Society Member 2006 - 2008 AMSA Member 2008 Multiple Sclerosis Society Member 2008 NSNA Member"

This content was provided by Jessica Whelan "As a psychiatric nurse practitioner, I believe that psychiatry deserves a multidisciplinary approach to care. I believe in integrating combined knowledge using medical, nursing, holistic, and naturopathic approaches to care. I also pride myself in working with my patients and involving them in the care process to achieve wellness. Patient education is also one of my focuses in my treatment services."

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Addiction Psychiatry
  • Holistic Medicine
  • Integrative Psychiatry
  • Neuropsychiatry (Psychiatry)
  • Neuropsychology
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing
  • Psychiatry

Jessica Whelan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Medication Management
  • Outpatient Addiction Treatment
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Goldfarb School Of Nursing and Barnes Jewish College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • University Of Missouri / Columbia Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Nursing
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Jessica Whelan has no awards or honors listed.

Jessica Whelan has no media or publications listed.

Jessica Whelan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jessica Whelan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jessica Whelan's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Jessica Whelan to family and friends

Jessica Whelan's Performance

Absolutely! This was my first visit with Jessica Whelan, I was beyond impressed with her bedside manner. She was incredibly knowledgeable, I immediately felt connected and that I had finally met someone who could really help me. Initial intake was with a nurse practitioner who made me feel at ease...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
You will never find a more knowledgeable or compassionate practitioner than Jessica. You should sign up as a new patient before she gets swamped! She will change your life for the better.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of hers for over a year and she has moved offices. I can’t get anyone at the new location to call me back! I need an appointment!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

I am so sorry Kelly. I just moved and the phone system was having issues. Please try the new number at 314-939-1322. Thanks! Jessica.

Jessica is excellent at what she does. She spend a plenty of time with my daughter and makes her feel understood. So glad we found her and look forward to seeing her at her new office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much! -Jessica

I have gone to her for a couple years now and have nothing but praise. She is kind, relatable, understanding and thorough.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much! - Jessica

Nearby providers with similar experience

Adult & Adolescent Psychiatry