Jessica Silva, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Jessica Silva

Recovery PT

65 Broadway Ste 1803 New York, NY 10006

Jessica Silva, PT is a physical therapist in New York, NY. She specializes in physical therapy.

Jessica Silva accepts

• Repetitive Strain Injuries
  • Stiffness
  • Trauma Rehabilitation
  • Wellness Coaching

Jessica graduated with a B.S. in Exercise Science from the University of Rhode Island and went on to earn a Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT) with an Orthopedic concentration from Columbia University.   She has specialized in outpatient orthop...

• Physical Therapy

Jessica Silva's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jessica Silva

Jessica Silva?
Jessica Silva's Performance
What People Say About Jessica Silva, PT
Recent
Jessica was recommended to me from a friend who could not talk highly enough of her. Starting from the first session I felt very comfortable with her, both from a professional and personal basis. Having been in pain I looked forward to my visits with her especially since I was soon beginning to feel differences in my recovery. Thank you Jessica for everything you have done for me!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Silva, PT?
I've had a couple different (unrelated) experiences at Recovery PT - once for lower back pain and then pregnancy related. I saw two different therapists and both were excellent. Really listened and successfully diagnosed the issue. They combination of massage, stretch and strengthening worked extremely well and I was surprised how quickly I was feeling better. Highly recommend Recovery PT and so thankful to have such a professional, caring and well run facility close to the office. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Silva, PT?
Jessica is simply the best PT I've ever used. Very clear, extremely professional, and a gentle touch. The bonus is her amazing personability, making PT more fun and less of a chore. I've come back for PT on three different body parts over the years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Silva, PT?
Jessica has been great! Over the last few month she has taken the time to explain why she was doing thing and how it was going to help with my TMJ issues. I've also seen great improvement with issue since working with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Silva, PT?
After two visits with Jessica, I felt relief from my horrific pain. Jessica properly evaluated my condition, and treated my diagnosis, accurately, unlike a prior therapist. My overall experience with Wall Street Recovery PT has been exceptional, and by far one of the best PT places I've been to. Thank You!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Silva, PT?
She was very helpful. Overall great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Silva, PT?
Jessica at Recovery Physical Therapy helped me recover from shoulder surgery. She was extraordinarily knowledgeable and patient with me throughout my recovery. Months removed from the surgery I feel great and it is in large part because of the hard work of Jessica and the other folks at RPT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Silva, PT?
Jessica is the best therapist I have ever had. She explains things to me in a way I understand. She is wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Silva, PT?
She has helped me with all of my spinal issues, RPT is a great description of what they do for you, Recovery. She has helped me to recover to almost 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Silva, PT?

How was your experience with Jessica Silva?