Dr. Jessica Saucier, MD

Dr. Jessica Saucier, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Jessica Saucier (saw-seer) strives to provide her patients with the best dermatological care available anywhere with the goals to consistently deliver improvements to patients' well-being as she provides great service and high-quality results. Dr. Saucier's passion and extensive training for skin care makes her equally adept in diagnosing and treating all sorts of skin conditions, from straight forward to complex, as well as performing results-oriented cosmetic procedures.

2701 Sunset Ridge Dr Ste 404

Rockwall, TX 75032

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Saucier

See how frequently Dr. Saucier performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Hair Loss
Itchy Skin

Dr. Saucier's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Saucier "What can our patients expect?

Beyond better dermatology care and consequently higher value, our patients will recognize Rockwall Dermatology's high level of service and commitment to their satisfaction with the entire experience. Patients will benefit from our continuous improvement mindset. We encourage patient feedback, both anonymously and directly, and recognize it as a critical path to enhance and hone our practice. Rockwall Dermatology invests in technology that improves Doctor-Patient communication while adding convenience for our patients.

What can referring physicians expect?

Best-in-class patient care is achieved through a coordinated effort among health care providers and the patient. Rockwall Dermatology is the provider of choice for many North Texas physicians and health care networks requiring dermatology expertise because of our capacity to provide high quality cost-effective patient care."

• Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Saucier has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Saucier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saucier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saucier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saucier to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Saucier Says:

Thank you for completing this survey. Your feedback is important and it helps us provide you the best dermatology care and great service. Please contact our office at 469-377-1700 for help if you have any concerns regarding your recent appointment.

Dr. Saucier's Performance
Greenville, TX |
Very pleasant overall experience with competent, friendly, and helpful staff. Dr. Saucier listened and empathized with my condition even though I was having a relatively good day, She explained causes and treatment thoroughly and asked if I had any questions or other concerns. I never felt rushed even though I was the last appointment before lunch. Dr. Saucier talked quickly, and if I hadn’t had a healthcare background, I may have got a little lost in her explanations, but otherwise she’s great.
in Mesquite, TX |
First visit to Dr. Saucier. My appointment was at 9:50, and I was called back to a room right on time. The staff was courteous and helpful. The technology they have for patient paper work was super easy to use and so much better than filling out paper forms. Dr. Saucier's assistant was polite and informative. Dr. Saucier herself was extremely informative, spent plenty of time with me, and seemed happy to answer my questions. She has a friendly, down-to-earth but professional demeanor.
Rowlett, TX |
Dr. Saucier is very approachable and friendly about explaining skin issues. We are especially appreciative of the thoroughness in her explanations because they are very easy to understand. The front office staff is gracious, which is what really makes any doctor visit notable. Thank you.
in The Colony, TX |
Dr. Saucier did a great job of explaining everything to me and spent a great deal of time with me. I thought her staff was very nice and they did everything to make me feel comfortable. I'd recommend Dr. Saucier as a great choice if you're looking for a Dermatologist.
Wylie, TX |
I recently went to Dr. Saucier after a recommendation from a friend. I was impressed with her knowledge and professionalism. She answered my questions, and she provided a resolution to my medical issues. I was very pleased with the friendliness and efficiency of the office staff.
in Nevada, TX |
This Dr. Did a biopsy on my wifes fopt knowing she was a brittle diabetic. My wife developed a deep decubital ulcer. It has taken over 4 months to get it to start healing. Do not go to this dr. The dr. Ordered blood tests that she knew nothing about, the dr. had to call another dr. to be able to explain to my wife the results and was not able to do that effectively.
We are saddened to just now learn of your wife's issues. Biopsy and lab testing are appropriate methods to evaluate and effectively treat medical conditions of all kinds, and unfortunately poor wound healing can happen. We relay lab results by phone as a convenience to patients, and always encourage patients to call us anytime with questions if there is any concern about a treatment plan, or return for scheduled follow up appointments to assess treatment plans and ask questions in person.
in Dallas,Texas |
Love,Love,Love Dr Jessica Saucier its not all about the face I have something going on with my lower leg. Dr Jessica Saucier Listened to me and is willing to help and work with me to get to the root of the problem. I recommend DR Saucier for ANY skin issues you may have.
in Rowlett, TX |
Great office staff...Beautiful office. Everyone makes you feel comfortable and the doctor is amazing. I am giving her name to anyone needing a dermatologist.
in Fate, TX |
Dr.Saucier and her whole staff, are VERY professional! As an RN, I checked out a lot more than a nice bedside manner, and they definitely passed all my tests. I've been there three times and all visits were great, from efficient and friendly front office staff, prompt appointment, excellent care by the very sweet and smart doctor, and equally excellent and gentle care by her M.A., Tori.!
Have you seen Dr. Jessica Saucier, MD?

Visit Dr. Saucier