Jessica Rowan, CNM

Jessica Rowan, CNM

Pediatric MedicineFemale

Jessica Rowan, CNM is a Pediatric Medicine Specialist in Tacoma, WA. She is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Jessica Rowan to book an appointment.

Franciscan Women's Health Associates - Pearl Place

Patient Booking Open
Our after hours patient concierge is open and ready to help you get started.
Franciscan Women's Health Associates - Pearl Place6002 Westgate Blvd Ste 230 Tacoma, WA 98406
New Patient?

"Jessica Rowan, CNM, ARNP, a certified nurse midwife and an Advance Registered Nurse Practitioner, delivers compassionate, holistic care through every stage of her patient’s life, from adolescence to menopause and be..."

- Jessica Rowan, CNM

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Jessica Rowan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jessica Rowan

4.5

Jessica Rowan

I had never seen Jessica before until I was in labor. She reminded the nurse to not coach pushing and to give me space, she recognized something was wrong and called for appropriate help. She managed our shoulder dystocia beautifully and never made me feel panicky or scared. I would choose her 100x if I had to do it all over again. My son is now 2.5 years old and I’m still in awe and so grateful for her care. I also continued care with her and she was supportive, respectful, and took her time.
Amber Martin – Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Rowan, CNM?
I had never seen Jessica before but was scheduled with her because my OB was not in that day. She introduced herself and immediately was very nasty to me. Asking “I need to know what’s going on with you because you are a non compliant patient. Not coming to appointments”. This was because I had to cancel an appointment back in March and then one the week before (May) and proceeded to accuse me of drug use. She then also told me that CPS could possibly be getting involved. All because of TWO missed appointments months apart?? She then told me I was no longer allowed to be seen by a midwife and needed to see a regular doctor. I was over 38 weeks at this point and had never even had ONE single exam in that office!!! Only belly measurements. She handled this situation very very poorly. I am very upset that now it will go in my chart that she had me drug test and other providers will see this and question it! I hope they don’t treat my daughter like a drug baby at birth!! I AM LIVID!!!
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Madison in Tacoma – May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Rowan, CNM?

How was your experience with Jessica Rowan?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Jessica Rowan treats your condition or procedure

Jessica Rowan's conditions and procedures:

• Clotting and Bleeding Disorders
  • Gynecologic Disorders
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Menopause
  • Natural Childbirth
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Water Birth Delivery

Jessica Rowan accepts most major insurance plans.

Jessica Rowan has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(253) 366-5859Find providers who accept this insurance

Jessica Rowan, CNM, ARNP, a certified nurse midwife and an Advance Registered Nurse Practitioner, delivers compassionate, holistic care through every stage...Read more

• Pediatric Medicine
  • Midwifery
  • Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

University Of Washington

How can I make an appointment with Jessica Rowan, CNM?

Call (253) 366-5859 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.

Does Jessica Rowan, CNM offer telehealth services?

Jessica Rowan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Jessica Rowan, CNM accepting new patients?

Jessica Rowan, CNM generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Jessica Rowan's profile to make an appointment.

Does Jessica Rowan, CNM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Jessica Rowan accepts your insurance.

What are Jessica Rowan, CNM's top areas of care?

Jessica Rowan frequently treats Clotting and Bleeding Disorders, Gynecologic Disorders, and Hormone Imbalance. See all procedures and conditions Jessica Rowan treats.

Where is Jessica Rowan, CNM's office located?

Jessica Rowan's office is located at 6002 Westgate Blvd Ste 230, Tacoma, WA 98406. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Jessica Rowan is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

St. Joseph Medical Center

Tacoma, WA

66% Patient Experience Rating, 3% lower than the national average

3 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2021)