Jessica Rowan, CNM

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Female

8 Reviews

Jessica Rowan, CNM is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Tacoma, WA. She specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, pediatric medicine, and more.

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Franciscan Women's Health Associates - Pearl Place

Jessica Rowan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jessica Rowan

4.5

Jessica Rowan?
Jessica Rowan's Performance
What People Say About Jessica Rowan, CNM
I had never seen Jessica before until I was in labor. She reminded the nurse to not coach pushing and to give me space, she recognized something was wrong and called for appropriate help. She managed our shoulder dystocia beautifully and never made me feel panicky or scared. I would choose her 100x if I had to do it all over again. My son is now 2.5 years old and I’m still in awe and so grateful for her care. I also continued care with her and she was supportive, respectful, and took her time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Rowan, CNM?
I had never seen Jessica before but was scheduled with her because my OB was not in that day. She introduced herself and immediately was very nasty to me. Asking “I need to know what’s going on with you because you are a non compliant patient. Not coming to appointments”. This was because I had to cancel an appointment back in March and then one the week before (May) and proceeded to accuse me of drug use. She then also told me that CPS could possibly be getting involved. All because of TWO missed appointments months apart?? She then told me I was no longer allowed to be seen by a midwife and needed to see a regular doctor. I was over 38 weeks at this point and had never even had ONE single exam in that office!!! Only belly measurements. She handled this situation very very poorly. I am very upset that now it will go in my chart that she had me drug test and other providers will see this and question it! I hope they don’t treat my daughter like a drug baby at birth!! I AM LIVID!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Rowan, CNM?

How was your experience with Jessica Rowan?

Jessica Rowan accepts most major insurance plans.

Jessica Rowan has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(253) 203-6201Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Jessica Rowan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Jessica Rowan's conditions and procedures:

• Clotting and Bleeding Disorders
  • Gynecologic Disorders
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Menopause
  • Natural Childbirth
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Water Birth Delivery

Jessica Rowan, CNM, ARNP, a certified nurse midwife and an Advance Registered Nurse Practitioner, delivers compassionate, holistic care through every stage of her patient s life, from adolescence to menopause and beyond. She is interested in combinin...

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Midwifery
  • Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Pediatric Medicine

University of Washington

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Jessica Rowan treats patients.

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average