Jessica Moriarty, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Jessica Moriarty, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Clifton Park, NY. Her office accepts new patients.

Jessica Moriarty, LAC

Elements in Healing Acupuncture

990 ROUTE 146 Clifton Park, NY 12065

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Jessica Moriarty treats your condition or procedure

Jessica Moriarty accepts

Jessica Moriarty's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jessica Moriarty

I've been going to Jessica for several years and she has helped me with a plethora of chronic pain and anxiety issues. She is extremely knowledgable, professional, and meticulous.
Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Moriarty, LAC?
I received acupuncture from Jessica when traditional medicine was not able to help my severe and incapacitating symptoms from inner ear problems and vertigo. Jessica took a thorough medical history, was patient and listened intently as I explained the details of my health problems. She never made me feel rushed. She looks at the big picture. I know it was her knowledge, experience and compassion that facilitated my recovery. She made me feel as if I was her only patient. I can't say enough positive things about her profound professionalism. I now have her on speed dial.
Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Moriarty, LAC?
She really cares about her patients. She spends time with them to make sure their need are meet. Excellent provider.
Mechanicville, NY – Oct 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Moriarty, LAC?
I highly recommend Jessica Moriarty. I had severe pain in my knee, hip and heal. I went to several doctors and had no relief from the pain. I decided to try acupuncture. I was unsure how it all works, but she is truly a miracle worker. I have less or no pain now. I am able to exercise again. I sleep better. Jessica has a tremendous amount of knowledge about how the body works and has given me so much advice. I am very grateful to her.
Kara R. in Clifton Park, NY – Aug 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Moriarty, LAC?
Jessica has been instrumental in my recent healthcare. I came to see her with a number of problems including an acute sinus infection that lasted over a month and that was unresponsive to antibiotics. She has a tremendous amount of knowledge and works intuitively. She was able to give me a relief where other modalities failed. Jessica truly listens to her patients and I am grateful to have her as an important part of my health care team.
Colleen Cox in Albany, NY – Feb 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Moriarty, LAC?
I saw Jessica after I was diagnosed with frozen shoulder. A cortisone shot did little to help, and PT was not getting me results. I was interested in trying acupuncture as an alternative medical experience. It was the best decision I made! She is amazing. She explains what she is doing, and has an incredible feel for how the body works, the art of acupuncture. It has helped my shoulder and my overall health. I leave feeling more refreshed than I would from the spa. I Highly recommend her!
Laurie B in Burnt Hills, NY – Jan 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Moriarty, LAC?

How was your experience with Jessica Moriarty?