Acupuncture  |
Female
Jessica Moriarty, LAC
Jessica Moriarty, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Clifton Park, NY.

1812 Route 9

Clifton Park, NY 12065

• MVP Health Care

Learn about Jessica Moriarty

• Acupuncture

Jessica Moriarty does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Jessica Moriarty is unavailable at this time.

Jessica Moriarty has no awards or honors listed.

Jessica Moriarty has no media or publications listed.

Jessica Moriarty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jessica Moriarty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jessica Moriarty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jessica Moriarty to family and friends
Jessica Moriarty's Performance
in Clifton Park, NY |
I highly recommend Jessica Moriarty. I had severe pain in my knee, hip and heal. I went to several doctors and had no relief from the pain. I decided to try acupuncture. I was unsure how it all works, but she is truly a miracle worker. I have less or no pain now. I am able to exercise again. I sleep better. Jessica has a tremendous amount of knowledge about how the body works and has given me so much advice. I am very grateful to her.
in Albany, NY |
Jessica has been instrumental in my recent healthcare. I came to see her with a number of problems including an acute sinus infection that lasted over a month and that was unresponsive to antibiotics. She has a tremendous amount of knowledge and works intuitively. She was able to give me a relief where other modalities failed. Jessica truly listens to her patients and I am grateful to have her as an important part of my health care team.
in Burnt Hills, NY |
I saw Jessica after I was diagnosed with frozen shoulder. A cortisone shot did little to help, and PT was not getting me results. I was interested in trying acupuncture as an alternative medical experience. It was the best decision I made! She is amazing. She explains what she is doing, and has an incredible feel for how the body works, the art of acupuncture. It has helped my shoulder and my overall health. I leave feeling more refreshed than I would from the spa. I Highly recommend her!
Have you seen Jessica Moriarty, LAC?
Are you Jessica Moriarty?

Visit Jessica Moriarty