Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology  |
Dr. Jessica Lassman, PSY.D
I am a New York and New Jersey State Licensed Psychologist and native New Yorker. I earned my doctorate from the combined School-Clinical Child PsyD program at Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology at Yeshiva University. Prior to earning my doctorate I received my certification in School Psychology and I am a certified School Psychologist in New York and New Jersey. I have a wide variety of experiences and have worked in public and private schools, in-patient and outpatient settings as well as private practice settings. I have a specialized interest in working with children, adolescents, and parents with a range of social, anxiety, and parenting related concerns. Most recently, I was the Middle and Upper school psychologist at the Dwight Englewood school, Englewood, New Jersey, a clinician at the Community Counseling Center, Mamaroneck, New York, and a Faculty advisor and an Adjunct Professor at Long Island University, Westchester Graduate Campus. I have also been in private practice for ten years. In my private practice, I apply my strong understanding of social relationships and child and family development to work with individuals on parenting and the challenges that parenthood bring. I try to help parents be the best caregiver and most balanced individual they can be. I also integrate my training in school-child-clinical psychology and my knowledge of school systems in my clinical practice with children and adolescents with anxiety and social related challenges.

Jessica Rich Lassman Psychology PLLC

• Counseling
  • Psychology
  • School Psychology
  • Women's Health Psychology

Dr. Lassman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Panic Attack
  • Relationship Issues
  • School Refusal
  • Stress

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Family Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Lehigh University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Ferkauf Graduate School Of Psychology, Yeshiva University
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Children's Village
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Lassman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lassman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lassman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lassman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lassman's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Lassman?