Counseling  |
Jessica Huffman, MA
Jessi graduated from George Fox University's Clinical Mental Health Counseling program and was honored with the Most Outstanding Student Award upon completion of two internships in community mental health and private practice settings. She has special interest and experience working with chronic pain and illness.

687 Church St NE

Salem, OR 97301

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Jessica Huffman

This content was provided by Jessica Huffman "I am privileged to be a part of your journey towards wellness. My approach to counseling openly explores any areas you wish in order to increase your self-awareness, personal growth, and relationship satisfaction. My greatest passion is helping you achieve better balance by discovering more about how your body, mind and spirit function as a whole. I believe our lives are shaped by our relationships, and I will work with you to explore and bring insight to previous and current relationships. Your intuition is important to me as you trust me with personal details of your life.

Sometimes past issues can interfere with current desires and goals. My psychodynamic approach and sensitive inquiry works to raise your awareness, helping you better understand patterns and relationships. Counseling is just one of many ways you might find insight in the context of your lifelong journey towards personal growth."

• Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Jessica Huffman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Chronic Pain
  • Depression
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

• Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Columbia Wellness, Longview, Wa
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2016
  • Oak Springs Wellness Centre, Salem, Or
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2016

Jessica Huffman has no awards or honors listed.

Jessica Huffman has no media or publications listed.

Jessica Huffman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jessica Huffman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jessica Huffman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jessica Huffman to family and friends
Jessica Huffman's Performance
in Salem, OR |
Jessi is a marvelous counselor! I highly recommend her to anyone who wishes to make real changes. Her warm and open approach allows me to speak freely about even the most difficult issues without a feeling of judgement or criticism. She can be unusually perceptive, and is able to help me get at the root of an issue with much patience and gentleness. I am endlessly grateful for the ways she has helped me become much more compassionate and understanding towards myself and my relationships.
in Salem, OR |
I have been a client of Jessi Huffman's for about a year and I absolutely love our meetings! She is so encouraging, helpful, positive, and just a good person all around. The office has a warm, safe feeling to it. Couldn't ask for a better counseling center to go to!
Have you seen Jessica Huffman, MA?
Are you Jessica Huffman?