Jessica Hesson, AUD

Jessica Hesson, AUD

Audiology  ·
Jessica Hesson, AUD is an audiologist in Tacoma, WA. She specializes in audiology, audiology technology, and more.

316 Martin Luther King Jr Way Ste 305

Tacoma, WA 98405

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Jessica Hesson

This content was provided by Jessica Hesson "As an audiologist my primary focus is in diagnostic hearing evaluation in a very specialized medical environment within an Ear, Nose, and Throat clinic. My philosophy is patient centered care with evidenced-based practice techniques. Additionally, I strives to educate patients, with and without hearing loss, about effective communication including providing resources, current amplification options, and community outreach programs."

• Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology

Jessica Hesson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise

• Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Washington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • University Of Washington
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Jessica Hesson has no awards or honors listed.

Jessica Hesson has no media or publications listed.

Jessica Hesson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jessica Hesson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jessica Hesson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jessica Hesson to family and friends

Jessica Hesson's Performance

I had appointment with Jessica today. After seeing these reviews I wanted to add mine. She is a very professional, caring person. She explained everything I asked her about. Took her time with me to answer all the questions I had. I would certainly recommend her to friends and family .
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I came to her for an audiology appointment regarding my right ear and the whole time I was with her she spoke down to me as if I was a child, disregarded everything I had said/worried about, and she made me feel as if I was stupid for asking certain questions. That and when she left the room I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This person has absolutely NO bedside manner. Seemed to be annoyed by her patients. I will never go here again or recommend her to anyone.
Are you Jessica Hesson?