Jessica Harvey, PA

Jessica Harvey, PA

Neurosurgery  ·
Female  ·

Jessica Harvey, PA is a neurosurgery specialist in Covington, LA and has been practicing for 8 years. She specializes in neurosurgery and neurological spine surgery.Read her story

Ochsner Health Center - Covington

1000 Ochsner Blvd

Covington, LA 70433

Learn about Jessica Harvey

See how frequently Jessica Harvey performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spine Deformities
Spine Fractures, Traumatic
Spondylolisthesis

Jessica Harvey's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Jessica Harvey's bio

This content was provided by Jessica Harvey "Jessica Harvey earned her Master of Science degree in Physician Associate studies from Our Lady of the Lake College in Baton Rouge. Ms. Harvey has practiced with Ochsner Neurosurgery for 5 years. I am excited to help start a comprehensive Back and Spine Center with Ochsner on the Northshore. In the Back and Spine Center, patients will receive a full evaluation of back and neck pain, including cervical and lumbar disc herniations, spinal fractures, scoliosis. I strongly believe in educating patients about their ailments and will work with each individual to develop a treatment plan unique to their condition. Treatment plans may include physical therapy, steroid injections, or further surgical consideration. I will give patients the best care for their back and neck pain so we can get them back to doing what they love to do."

This content was provided by Jessica Harvey "I support a patient's decision/ right about their treatment plan. I take the time to educate and encourage patients to be involved in all aspects of their care.  I listen, value a patient's input and attend to their individual needs. I communicate in a clear, timely manner and share all pertinent information. I treat patients and their families with dignity, compassion and respect. "

• Neurosurgery
  • Neurological Spine Surgery

Jessica Harvey does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Lousiana State U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Our Lady Of The Lake In Baton Rouge
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Na
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Na
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Jessica Harvey has no awards or honors listed.

Jessica Harvey has no media or publications listed.

Jessica Harvey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jessica Harvey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jessica Harvey's Reviews

2.8
Likelihood of recommending Jessica Harvey to family and friends
6 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Jessica Harvey's Performance

GOOD

Jessica Harvey Says:
"

I appreciate you taking the time to provide me with feedback that will be shared with others  This feedback is valued by me and my practice so that we can continuously improve the patient's experience for all of our patients.  If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach me or my staff at (985) 639-3777.

"

This This appointment was for a second opinion. An Orthopedic Surgeon in Biloxi reviewed my MRI and X-RAYS. He recommended a back fusion to correct my problems. Jessica and Dr. Koga evaluated my MRI. Jessica was extremely well prepared for my appointment and explained the results of my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0