Dr. Jessica Fish, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female · Age 34

Dr. Fish

Renew Health and Wellness, Centennial, CO

2305 E Arapahoe Rd Ste 227 Centennial, CO 80122

Dr. Jessica Fish, DC is a chiropractor in Centennial, CO and has been practicing for 5 years. She graduated from Life University in 2014 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic nutrition, and more.

Dr. Fish accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Fish treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Fish?
Dr. Fish's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jessica Fish, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I have multiple physical/skeletal problems from 48 years on prednisone. Dr. Fish is the only chiropractor I have seen who takes my whole body into account, and her time with me is well spent as she doesn't do "cookie cutter" treatments like other chiros and is the only one I have received actual results with. She does not try to get you into her office over and over again offering the same treatment each time. Her goal is to keep you away from her office for as long as possible. Highly reccomm
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Fish, DC?
Dr. Fish is next level of personal care and well being. The services she offers and the educational follow up are life changing. Taking the relationship of body mind and spirit and applying it to your every day, helping you understand not just what hurts but why.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Fish, DC?
Dr.Fish is beyond a life saver. She has seen me from beginning to end after my car accident ( TBI and severe whiplash). She not only helped me physically, but mentally to get back to an even better version of myself. Treatment is ongoing but I know WITHOUT a doubt that I could not have done it without her. She is and will continue to be an intergral part of my self care. My friends and family have all started seeing her, and everyone has come to the same conclusion. She is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Fish, DC?
Dr. Jessica is an incredibly important part of my wellness and helps me take care of my entire family. She has been helping us to heal and treat all our ailments, both mental and physical for a few years. I trust her to treat my baby, my school aged children, myself and my husband. I turn to her for almost everything. From aches and pains, to viruses and bacterial infections, to allergies, and supplement needs. There's so much more that she's helped us all with! She is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Fish, DC?
Jessica is incredible. Her treatments combine physical and emotional wellness techniques to create whole body healing, and her demeanor is calm, professional and good-natured. 6 stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Fish, DC?
Dr. Jessica is a compassionate practitioner with thorough knowledge of the body. She treated me as a whole person and didn't just chase my symptom. She took the time to sit down and discuss my history and her recommendations thoroughly, which is rare to find in a doctor these days! I am excited to start my protocol with her and can't wait to start feeling great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Fish, DC?
Got such a warm welcome, and found the atmosphere of the office so peace filled and reassuring. Knowledgeable and experienced practitioners, offering comprehensive treatment options. So glad I found these pros on my visits to Denver. Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Fish, DC?
Dr Jessica took the time to really listen to all my symptoms and health history. She has a very gentle and effective adjustment technique. We worked on a plan together for my long-term health goals and pain management.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jessica Fish, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Fish?

Dr. Jessica sees the body as a whole and treats it as such. She connects symptoms as well as findings in the body to develop a personalized care plan. She is incredible gentle with her adjustments and very respectful of what the body wants.

• Chiropractic