Dr. Jessica Fish, DC

Dr. Jessica Fish, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jessica Fish, DC is a chiropractor in Centennial, CO and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Life University in 2014 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic nutrition, and more.

2305 E Arapahoe Rd Ste 227

Centennial, CO 80122

Learn about Dr. Fish

This content was provided by Dr. Fish "Dr. Jessica sees the body as a whole and treats it as such. She connects symptoms as well as findings in the body to develop a personalized care plan. She is incredible gentle with her adjustments and very respectful of what the body wants."

• Chiropractic
  • Applied Kinesiology
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Orthotics

Dr. Fish does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Indiana University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2011
  • Life University
    Medical School | Graduated 2014

Dr. Fish has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fish has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fish does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fish and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fish's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fish to family and friends

Dr. Fish's Performance

I have multiple physical/skeletal problems from 48 years on prednisone. Dr. Fish is the only chiropractor I have seen who takes my whole body into account, and her time with me is well spent as she doesn't do "cookie cutter" treatments like other chiros and is the only one I have received actual...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Fish is next level of personal care and well being. The services she offers and the educational follow up are life changing. Taking the relationship of body mind and spirit and applying it to your every day, helping you understand not just what hurts but why.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Fish is beyond a life saver. She has seen me from beginning to end after my car accident ( TBI and severe whiplash). She not only helped me physically, but mentally to get back to an even better version of myself. Treatment is ongoing but I know WITHOUT a doubt that I could not have done it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Jessica is an incredibly important part of my wellness and helps me take care of my entire family. She has been helping us to heal and treat all our ailments, both mental and physical for a few years. I trust her to treat my baby, my school aged children, myself and my husband. I turn to her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Jessica is incredible. Her treatments combine physical and emotional wellness techniques to create whole body healing, and her demeanor is calm, professional and good-natured. 6 stars!
Are you Dr. Fish?