Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jessica Fish, DC
Dr. Jessica Fish, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Centennial, CO. She is 32 years old and has been practicing for 3 years.

Renew Health and Wellness

2305 E Arapahoe Rd Ste 227

Centennial, CO 80122

Learn about Dr. Fish

Dr. Jessica sees the body as a whole and treats it as such. She connects symptoms as well as findings in the body to develop a personalized care plan. She is incredible gentle with her adjustments and very respectful of what the body wants.

• Chiropractic
  • Applied Kinesiology
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Orthotics

Dr. Fish does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Indiana University Of Pennsylvania
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2011
  • Life University
    Medical School | Graduated 2014

Dr. Fish has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fish has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fish does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fish and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fish's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fish to family and friends
Dr. Fish's Performance
in Denver, CO |
Dr.Fish is beyond a life saver. She has seen me from beginning to end after my car accident ( TBI and severe whiplash). She not only helped me physically, but mentally to get back to an even better version of myself. Treatment is ongoing but I know WITHOUT a doubt that I could not have done it without her. She is and will continue to be an intergral part of my self care. My friends and family have all started seeing her, and everyone has come to the same conclusion. She is the best.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Jessica is an incredibly important part of my wellness and helps me take care of my entire family. She has been helping us to heal and treat all our ailments, both mental and physical for a few years. I trust her to treat my baby, my school aged children, myself and my husband. I turn to her for almost everything. From aches and pains, to viruses and bacterial infections, to allergies, and supplement needs. There's so much more that she's helped us all with! She is amazing!
in Denver, CO |
Jessica is incredible. Her treatments combine physical and emotional wellness techniques to create whole body healing, and her demeanor is calm, professional and good-natured. 6 stars!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Jessica is a compassionate practitioner with thorough knowledge of the body. She treated me as a whole person and didn't just chase my symptom. She took the time to sit down and discuss my history and her recommendations thoroughly, which is rare to find in a doctor these days! I am excited to start my protocol with her and can't wait to start feeling great!
in South Park, PA |
Got such a warm welcome, and found the atmosphere of the office so peace filled and reassuring. Knowledgeable and experienced practitioners, offering comprehensive treatment options. So glad I found these pros on my visits to Denver. Excellent
in Englewood, CO |
Dr Jessica took the time to really listen to all my symptoms and health history. She has a very gentle and effective adjustment technique. We worked on a plan together for my long-term health goals and pain management.
Have you seen Dr. Jessica Fish, DC?
Are you Dr. Fish?