Counseling  |
Female
Jessica Dunks, LPC
Jessica Dunks, LPC is a counseling provider who practices in Pueblo, CO.

110 E D St

Pueblo, CO 81003

Learn about Jessica Dunks

• Counseling
  • Psychoanalysis
  • Substance Abuse Counseling

Jessica Dunks does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Depression

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Marital Counseling

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Virginia Wesleyan
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Adams State College
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Jessica Dunks has no awards or honors listed.

Jessica Dunks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jessica Dunks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jessica Dunks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jessica Dunks to family and friends
3.6
Jessica Dunks' Performance
Pueblo, CO |
A worthwhile experience. I would definitely recommend her to individuals, couples and those with children. Her time and patience with each person is well appreciated.
in Beulah, CO |
Dr Dunks is a wonderful therapist, not only does she excel in one on one therapy but also in group settings. She was my life saver. Thank you.
in Cañon City, CO |
Jessica is the most caring and down to earth therapist I have ever seen. She is compassionate, caring and doesn't judge. I am a much healthier person since I have worked with her. So much information and resources! I continue to grow every day because of her suggestions and advice! Recommend her to all my family and friends and anyone I run into if the subject comes up!
in Pueblo, Colo. |
Jessica truly cares about me. She has helped me to focus on solutions to my problems rather than blame others. I recommend her highly. Thanks for being there for me Jessica. Tom Carpenter Pueblo, Colorado
in Pueblo West, CO |
I've never been to a therapist that has refused to help me in anyway shape or form because I'm on prescriptions from my physician. I went seeking help from my depression and she refused to help me very unprofessional and would not recommend her to anybody . I really Believe lshe should find a new career. I was depressed when I went in there and now I'm more depressed than I was when I went in there . I will be expressing my concerns with my physician who referred me . Thanks for nothing
It can be difficult to work on therapeutic issues when patients are over medicated on opiods or anxiolytics (Xanax, Librium, Ativan, etc). Often substance abuse treatment is recommended before patients begin the difficult process of exploring their feelings and living in a sober manor.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Not very efficient. I seen her once and she never followed-up or got in contact with me after she said she would when she had an opening available. She was very hard to get into. I worked around her schedule. Cluttered office.
I am sorry, but I have looked through names of clients I have meet with, even once, and I can't find your name anywhere. I do have a busy practice though, so would appreciate if people would call me back before they choose to turn to the Internet.
Have you seen Jessica Dunks, LPC?

Visit Jessica Dunks