Jessica Brewer, APRN

Jessica Brewer, APRN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female
Jessica Brewer, APRN is a nurse practitioner in Tulsa, OK. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and obstetrics & gynecologic nursing (nurse practitioner).Read her story

2000 S Wheeling Ave Ste 800

Tulsa, OK 74104

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Jessica Brewer

Jessica Brewer's bio

This content was provided by Jessica Brewer "Jessica Brewer joined Tulsa OB-GYN Associates in 2015 as an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) and certified nurse practitioner (CNP).She brings to the practice an emphasis on health and wellness with a focus on health promotion, disease prevention, health education and counseling providing a holistic approach to patient care. She has experience in women's health as well as family practice. Jessica obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition from Oklahoma State University where she was a member of the OSU equestrian team. She then completed her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from the University of Oklahoma as well as her Master of Science degree in Nursing to become a Certified Nurse Practitioner in 2012. Jessica successfully completed her board exams in 2012 and is accredited by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing. Jessica and her husband live in Tulsa with their two children. She enjoys tennis and yoga."

This content was provided by Jessica Brewer "Emphasis is placed on health and wellness with a focus on health promotion, disease prevention, health education and counseling providing a holistic approach to patient care."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Obstetrics & Gynecologic Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Jessica Brewer does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Oklahoma State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • University of Oklahoma HSC in Tulsa
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007

Jessica Brewer has no awards or honors listed.

Jessica Brewer has no media or publications listed.

Jessica Brewer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jessica Brewer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jessica Brewer's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Jessica Brewer to family and friends

Jessica Brewer's Performance

Because my regular doctor wasn't available, I decided to see his nurse practitioner. My appointment with Jessi could not have been better. She was very open, made me feel comfortable, and was very knowledgable. She took time to answer my questions and discuss my concerns. Her assistant was also...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your review and please let me know if there is any way I can better assist in your women's health care needs.

I have never had to wait long at all to see Jessica! Last time I was there I went straight back! She is very thorough and has always addressed every one of my concerns. I feel like she is easy to talk to and approachable. I would recommend Jessica to my friends any day!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to assist in your women's health care needs.

Ms. Brewer and her staff are genuine and courteous. She spent a lot of time going over contraceptive options for me and explaining side effects. I felt comfortable with her as a provider and would recommend her to others. She placed importance on diet, exercise and wellness and gave me great...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Jessica kept me waiting in the waiting room for over an hour, she was impersonal, and would not even treat me for what I was really there for. I have had great care by the other providers in this clinic but her practice was a big disappointment. Will never go back.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2

Thank you for your feedback. I hope you will reconsider when choosing our services for your women's health needs.

Jesse was impersonal and talked to me like she was reading straight from a medical book on birth control options. After being told my only option was the pill, Jesse introduced me to a brand she felt was most fitting for me... later I found out a 3 month supply of her recommendation would cost me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2

Thank you for your feedback. I consider positive or negative feedback a valuable learning opportunity. There are many affordable options (4 dollars and up) for contraception as well as samples/coupons in our office available to you. I hope that you will schedule a follow-up appointment, even if not with me, to discuss which option would better fit your needs.

Nearby providers with similar experience

Family Medicine
Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Palliative Medicine
Palliative Medicine
Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)