Jessica Breton, LAC

Acupuncture •  Female • Age 42

Jessica Breton

Zylla Acupuncture

3210 E Fort Lowell Rd Ste 103 Tucson, AZ 85716

Jessica Breton, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Tucson, AZ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jessica Breton to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Jessica Breton accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Jessica Breton treats your condition or procedure

• Wrist Pain

Jessica Breton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jessica Breton

Jessica Breton?
As soon as I entered the space I knew that I was in good hands. Her space is inviting, soothing and healing. I was recommended to Jessica by my doctor because of chronic leg pain that no one could figure out how to treat. I have to admit I was skeptical and a bit resigned to anything being able to help me. After the first treatment my leg felt different. That's the best way for me describe the change.There was a definite difference and the pain was minimally there. That night I was able to sleep with a sheet on my leg without it causing discomfort and from that first treatment on, I am now able to sleep with sheets. I know that sounds weird but the leg pain would be aggravated at night with the light feeling of a sheet. After 5 treatments the leg wasn't even a problem anymore. I could walk, hike, sleep and have my normal life back. It has been an amazing journey.
Cathleen Hummer – Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
In early 2013, at the age of 75, I began the 5-week program of cosmetic acupuncture. Within 3 weeks, jaw lines appeared to be tighter; the area above my cheek bones and at the side of my eyes was smoother. Since then, I have seen Jessica 2-3 times a month for acupuncture (lungs, hemorrhoids, tinnitus, "tense" voice box) or tui na massage (pelvis-hip issue). The now 81-year-old face? Better every day! EVERYTHING is getting better every day! Jessica is truly a gifted lady! M. E.
M. E. Thompson in AZ – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
I have had several sessions with Jessica and she is a true healer. I have chronic pain from years of chemo and surgeries. Jessica has helped to relieve the pain and neuropathy I deal with. She is professional, patient and genuinely kind. Absolutely, amazing.
S. Gleeman in Tucson, AZ – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
I have known Jessica since 2013. I have multiple medical issues and she saw me through a very difficult pregnancy. She treats every person as a whole and has good knowledge about the service she provides. She is very understanding ,accessible and receptive to feedback. I look forward to each appointment and if I had to refer my Family to an acupuncturist it will be Jessica. Thank you Jessica for bringing in a positive change in my life.
Arundhuti Kundu in Tucson, AZ – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
I have been a patient of Jessica for 4 or 5 years. She has been my most important healthcare provider, keeping my body moving freely and out of pain. I consult with her regularly, and take her advice seriously. I appreciate her knowledge, professionalism, and positive attitude.
Pamela Morse in Tucson, AZ – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
I am not certain how many years Jessica has been treating me but is has been pure joy. Plus, she has helped me through so many injuries, both with acupuncture and tui na. I have recommended her to many people who all feel as I do. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
Margy in Tucson, AZ – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
After injuring my tail bone in a fall, I began seeing Jessica. She handled my pain in no time with skill and professionalism. I had never had acupuncture and was a bit sceptical but I am a true believer now. Thank you Jessica!! Judy Lynch
Judy Lynch in Tucson, AZ – Jan 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
I have known Jessica for many years. My husband had a catastrophic accident and was left with many, many physical issues. Although he had multiple therapists, Jessica was, by far, the most effective at giving him significant relief. Jessica is a true healer and one of the most caring people I know. Her gentle nature and competent treatments were a God send for us. I would trust Jessica to treat me or anyone I know. I also seek her out when I need relief...she's the best!
Kathy S. in Tucson, AZ – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
Chinese medicine ruled til '12 when my phenomenal practitioner retired. Not til '15 did I find Jessica to pick up where he left off! Every move is beyond reproach w/ unmatched authenticity, training & skill. Countless times she's facilitated special needs w/ genuine care, concern & immediate responses when timing was critical. Healing has been profound under her care! Treatments are generous gifts of improved & growing wellness & peace. Truth & kindness is alive & well here & can be for you too!
Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
Jessica has -quite literally- changed my life. I used to be plagued with sinus infections. I'd have to go on antibiotics to clear them which- in turn- wreaked havoc on my digestive system. Since seeing Jessica- I haven't gotten a sinus infection or taken an anti-b in 7 years! It's a miracle!! I've referred countless friends and family to Jessica and have yet to hear anything less than glowing reviews. I even have friends in California who fly her out to work on them. She's the real deal.
Danielle in none – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
I was hit by a car while riding my bike as a result I now have ruptured disks in my neck that cause all kinds of issues. The doctors had told me I would be in pain meds if I wasn’t going to do surgery and there was no way I would have done either. I went to Jessica and she immediately knew what to do for my neck. I now see Jessica every 2/3 weeks and am living a pain free life. Jessica is a miracle worker.
Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
Jessica is great I have been going to her for a little over a year. I have RA, I was very stiff in the hips since getting acupuncture with Jessica my hip joints are not as stiff my pain is less jessica really cares about her patients. She talks you through the process and explains everything in detail. I will continue getting treatments and referring my friend and family to her. She is the best! If you want a excellent accupuncture treatment from someone who cares, go see Jessica.
JC in Tucson, AZ – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
Jessica truly has a healers hands. I've had a strained neck muscle for over a year and in just a few sessions she has helped to significantly ease my ongoing discomfort. Her office is also so inviting. She has created an environment that is both relaxing and cozy... her treatments are usually the highlight of my week when I can make it in. I cannot recommend her services enough. She is such a gem in the desert.
Tiera in Tucson, AZ – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
Jessica Breton is a true healer.Beyond her high level of skill, she is exceptionally intuitive.I have personally experienced physical and emotional relief from Jessica's treatment.She has treated me for a range of health issues- from reproductive issues to sinus.Because of her skill I have recommended her to friends, colleagues, and family.Most recently Jessica has been treating my teen daughter for depression and anxiety I can't speak highly enough about her- as a human being and provider.
Grace Gamez in Tucson, AZ – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
Every spring I have issues with seasonal allergies and Jessica has helped me get thru the season. I think she is an excellent practitioner, she is kind compassionate and intuitive. I trust her with my health 100%. Any negative comments are baloney, I work with her as her supervisor at the cancer center and there has never been a negative comment.
Lynn B in Tucson, AZ – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
I met Jessica Breton over three years ago. From the very beginning I felt her warmth and professionalism. I feel she is a true healer who has not only balanced me in my cancer journey, but also helped with my recurring back problems, digestive issues and neuropathy. Jessica is always ready to listen; her knowledgeable healing touch and warm smile -always present. Sessions always end with an honest ‘thank you’ which I thoroughly appreciate. If you’re looking for excellence, look no further.
Edie in Tucson, AZ – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
I have had multiple procedures with Jessica over the years and had her also treat my father after his heart attack. Her knowledge is second to none, she is very professional yet amazingly personable in all of her encounters. I would highly recommended Jessica to any seeking care. One of my first stops when back home in Tucson.
Ljp in Broadmoor Village, CA – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
I have gone to Jessica for many years, she has treated sinus condition that literally put me out of commission for weeks. I no longer have been bothered with regular sinus infections. I also have gone to her for back pain, and regular wellness visits. My energy level stays up and depression goes away. I am 72 years old and absolutely feel 20 years younger. Everyone I have recommended her to have been so grateful and appreciative. She definitely has a gift of healing and is present with you.
Dianna in Tucson, AZ – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
I was recently referred to Jessica after a friend insisted I go to her for my back pain. I had tried acupuncture before, both in a community and private setting. The treatments would bring relief but not last. I am happy to say after two treatments with her, my back pain is 75 percent better and continues to improve daily. What I find different about her is she is more hands on than my previous experiences with acupuncture and there is something about how she can read the body. Highly recommend
Mark Hanson in Tucson – Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
Don't waste your money on Jessica's facial rejuvenation- the "results" are momentary at best.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 12, 2018
Dear Mr. C, As I replied to the Google review...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?

How was your experience with Jessica Breton?

As an acupuncturist I believe illness, chronic pain, and stress are not just a result of physical imbalance, they can be due to an emotional and/or spiritual...Read more

• Acupuncture