Jessica Breton, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 41

Jessica Breton

Zylla Acupuncture

3210 E Fort Lowell Rd Ste 103 Tucson, AZ 85716

Jessica Breton, LAC is an acupuncturist in Tucson, AZ. She specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Jessica Breton accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Jessica Breton treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Jessica Breton

Jessica Breton?
Jessica Breton's Performance
What People Say About Jessica Breton, LAC
As soon as I entered the space I knew that I was in good hands. Her space is inviting, soothing and healing. I was recommended to Jessica by my doctor because of chronic leg pain that no one could figure out how to treat. I have to admit I was skeptical and a bit resigned to anything being able to help me. After the first treatment my leg felt different. That's the best way for me describe the change.There was a definite difference and the pain was minimally there. That night I was able to sleep with a sheet on my leg without it causing discomfort and from that first treatment on, I am now able to sleep with sheets. I know that sounds weird but the leg pain would be aggravated at night with the light feeling of a sheet. After 5 treatments the leg wasn't even a problem anymore. I could walk, hike, sleep and have my normal life back. It has been an amazing journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
In early 2013, at the age of 75, I began the 5-week program of cosmetic acupuncture. Within 3 weeks, jaw lines appeared to be tighter; the area above my cheek bones and at the side of my eyes was smoother. Since then, I have seen Jessica 2-3 times a month for acupuncture (lungs, hemorrhoids, tinnitus, "tense" voice box) or tui na massage (pelvis-hip issue). The now 81-year-old face? Better every day! EVERYTHING is getting better every day! Jessica is truly a gifted lady! M. E.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
I have had several sessions with Jessica and she is a true healer. I have chronic pain from years of chemo and surgeries. Jessica has helped to relieve the pain and neuropathy I deal with. She is professional, patient and genuinely kind. Absolutely, amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
I have known Jessica since 2013. I have multiple medical issues and she saw me through a very difficult pregnancy. She treats every person as a whole and has good knowledge about the service she provides. She is very understanding ,accessible and receptive to feedback. I look forward to each appointment and if I had to refer my Family to an acupuncturist it will be Jessica. Thank you Jessica for bringing in a positive change in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
I have been a patient of Jessica for 4 or 5 years. She has been my most important healthcare provider, keeping my body moving freely and out of pain. I consult with her regularly, and take her advice seriously. I appreciate her knowledge, professionalism, and positive attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
I am not certain how many years Jessica has been treating me but is has been pure joy. Plus, she has helped me through so many injuries, both with acupuncture and tui na. I have recommended her to many people who all feel as I do. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
After injuring my tail bone in a fall, I began seeing Jessica. She handled my pain in no time with skill and professionalism. I had never had acupuncture and was a bit sceptical but I am a true believer now. Thank you Jessica!! Judy Lynch
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
I have known Jessica for many years. My husband had a catastrophic accident and was left with many, many physical issues. Although he had multiple therapists, Jessica was, by far, the most effective at giving him significant relief. Jessica is a true healer and one of the most caring people I know. Her gentle nature and competent treatments were a God send for us. I would trust Jessica to treat me or anyone I know. I also seek her out when I need relief...she's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
Chinese medicine ruled til '12 when my phenomenal practitioner retired. Not til '15 did I find Jessica to pick up where he left off! Every move is beyond reproach w/ unmatched authenticity, training & skill. Countless times she's facilitated special needs w/ genuine care, concern & immediate responses when timing was critical. Healing has been profound under her care! Treatments are generous gifts of improved & growing wellness & peace. Truth & kindness is alive & well here & can be for you too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?
Jessica has -quite literally- changed my life. I used to be plagued with sinus infections. I'd have to go on antibiotics to clear them which- in turn- wreaked havoc on my digestive system. Since seeing Jessica- I haven't gotten a sinus infection or taken an anti-b in 7 years! It's a miracle!! I've referred countless friends and family to Jessica and have yet to hear anything less than glowing reviews. I even have friends in California who fly her out to work on them. She's the real deal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Breton, LAC?

How was your experience with Jessica Breton?

As an acupuncturist I believe illness, chronic pain, and stress are not just a result of physical imbalance, they can be due to an emotional and/or spiritual imbalance as well. Every treatment is customized and based on the individual.

• Acupuncture