Podiatry  |
Female
Dr. Jessica Bordon, DPM
Dr. Jessica Bordon, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in New Braunfels, TX. Dr. Bordon is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels.

652 N Houston Ave Ste 3

New Braunfels, TX 78130

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Bordon

Dr. Bordon's Experience

Dr. Bordon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Podiatry

Dr. Bordon does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Temple University / Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Carl T Hayden Va Med Ctr

Dr. Bordon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bordon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bordon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bordon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bordon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bordon to family and friends
Dr. Bordon's Performance
in New Braunfels, TX |
I went to Dr. Bordon a few months ago because of a sore big toe, which had developed a raised toenail. She said this was due to wearing some shoes (that I had recently bought) that were too small. She trimmed the raised portion of the nail, and that took care of the problem. Dr. Bordon and her staff are very pleasant and professional, as well. I highly recommend her!
New Braunfels, TX |
Dr. Bordon and her staff are top-notch health care professionals! Everyone was friendly, enthusiastic, and the care they provided was exactly what I needed. Someone even stood by to hold my hand when I was nervous. Can't recommend her enough!
in New Braunfels TX |
I had seen 2 other drs for a toe infection but it never cleared and was very hard to walk. My right foot has drop foot and is paralyzed so the left toe being infected really made things incredibly difficult and painful... Dr Bordon was compassionate, great listener and looked at the whole picture not just the infected toe which really gave me great piece of mind as well. She even adjusted her schedule to see me one more time when she learned I was moving. Her staff was one of a kind as well:
in canyon lake,tx |
Dr Bordon is knowledgeable,friendly and caring , no 45 minute wait !
New Braunfels, TX |
I was having severe pain in the arch of my right foot. I went to my regular doctor and she recommended Dr. Bordon. I went to see her and she immediately knew what was wrong. She put me in a boot for several weeks. It worked. I would recommend Dr. Bordon to anyone with foot problems.
in Spring Branch, TX |
Very thankful to Dr. Bordon. I had plantar pain for about 20 years. Her treatment plan helped tremendously
in Seguin, TX |
Dr. Bordon exhibits genuine compassion for her patients. Her professionalism is unparalleled. I am 54 years old and in my life have experienced many different doctors. Dr. Bordon is the best I have ever known. It is obvious to me that she is living her calling. Her love of her profession is equaled only by her love for her patients. This has been my experience with her. Ashley rocks too. :-)
in New Braunfels, TX |
I found out from Dr. B a year ago that I've arthritis in my feet.With a few sessions of injections recommended,inserts and good shoes,it helped significantly for a long time.I recently went to see her because I thought it was time for more injections,but instead I had an old stress fracture that reared its ugly head.DrB took care of me as usual, putting me in the dreaded boot for some time, but it worked.DrB listened and took great care of me and I am forever grateful!You and your staff Rock DrB
in New Braunfels, TX |
Dr. Bordon took her time with explaining and answering all of our questions. My husband and I were very nervous and she made us feel so comfortable and at ease. Her knowledge was evident and I appreciated her hands on examination of husbands foot pain.
in Canyon Lake, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Bordon. I came to her in a heavy brace that my previous podiatrist said I needed for the rest of my life. Dr. Gordon reviewed my records and rays and examined my foot and ankle. She had me remove the brace and do physical therapy. I am now brace free with no problems.
in New Braunfels, TX |
Dr. Bordon is over and above the best. She takes her time in explaining the procedure and healing process. She even recommended the Altra shoe which worked perfect in my case. Would definitely refer family and friends to her. Ashley is a sweetheart with a super personality. Great Dr. and great staff.
in San Antonio, TX |
I went to Dr. Bordon for a toe nail fungus. She prescribed me a medication that required a preauthorization. I called Dr. Bordon's office to request a call to my insurance. Dr. Bordon told me to take the prescription to a different pharmacy as she said she doesn't call the insurance companies. Her nurse told me that she didn't do preauthorization. They refused to help me get the script filled. I had to start all over with another doctor, thus wasting my time and copay money on seeing her
in New Braunfels, TX |
I have had two separate surgeries with Dr. Bordon. Each went exceptionally well. There was little to no pain involved with either surgery. Healing has been fast. The stitches were efficient to the scaring should be minimum with time. Dr. Bordon's assistant, Ashley, is extremely nice and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Bordon for any foot problems you may be experiencing.
in New Braunfels, Tx |
My father-in-law was referred to Dr. Bordon for diabetic foot care after a toe amputation a couple of years ago. She is very thorough in her examinations to help prevent further issues with his feet. She and her staff are always friendly and considerate!
in New Braunfels, TX |
She's awesome, took time to understand my medical needs and explain my options. She was very knowledgeable, explaining to me new techniques of therapy. Staff always helpful in making appointments and sending out reminders. Would like to find more doctors like her that really seem to care. Would recommend Dr Bordon to anyone, would give her 7 stars.
in New Braunfels, TX |
She is extremely compassionate and knowledgeable, taking ample time to explain her findings and recommendations. Her followup after surgery was outstanding, especially in determining what action to take as recovery progressed. She is a very caring doctor, a trait not always found in this busy world!
in New Braunfels, TX |
Both Dr. Bordon and her staff are quick and extremely friendly!
in New Braunfels, TX |
Friendly staff. Dr. Bordon is easy to talk to and has great empathy. She does not rush you and thoroughly explains current diagnosis and treatment options and plan. She's a GEM!
in New Braunfels, TX |
I had a great experience with Dr. Bordon. I was unable to bend a toe due to what I think was scar tissue. She has this machine that reminds me of a jack hammer and after the first session, I could bend a toe that has not done so in 8 years. I completed two more sessions with even better results.
in New Braunfels, TX |
Dr. Bordon was very professional, made the patient feel at ease, and spent time explaining information that she felt the patient would benefit having.
Have you seen Dr. Jessica Bordon, DPM?
Are you Dr. Bordon?

Visit Dr. Bordon

Dr. Bordon accepts 11 insurance carriers
    Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Choice
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA