Dr. Jessica Black, ND

Dr. Jessica Black, ND

Naturopathy  |
Female
Dr. Jessica Black, ND is a naturopathy provider who practices in McMinnville, OR. She has been practicing for 16 years.

2270 NE McDaniel Ln

McMinnville, OR 97128

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Black

• Naturopathy

Dr. Black does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Black has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Black has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Black does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Black and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Black's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Black to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Black's Performance
    FAIR
McMinnville, OR |
It is extremely difficult to get an appointment with Dr Jessie. Once you finally "get in", you will likely experience a long wait time to actually get in to your appointment. When she has her appointment with you, she will likely talk very quickly & dismiss a lot of your opinions on what you think is going on. It appears that she specializes in Pyroluria & will not consider other options until Pyroluria is fully explored. She missed my Lyme Disease because of this (she refused to test me).
in Burlington, WA |
Dr. Black was very courteous and caring. She had looked over my husbands chart before she came into the exam room and was knowledge about his condition. She ask good questions on what we were needing and had well thought out answers. We were very impressed. Because we live so far away we recently had a phone consultation. It went as well as our visit. My husband is making headway with his problems.
McMinnville |
She listened, understood what we were looking for and didn't try to tell me that I don't know.what I'm talkinging about with my own kids. I just wished she or someone in her office could do vacancies. That would make this office perfect for my family.
Have you seen Dr. Jessica Black, ND?
Are you Dr. Black?