Jessica Allen, MA

Jessica Allen, MA

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Jessica Allen, MA is a counselor in Colorado Springs, CO. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.Read her story

7710 N Union Blvd Ste 100C

Colorado Springs, CO 80920

Learn about Jessica Allen

Jessica Allen's bio

This content was provided by Jessica Allen "Thank you for taking the time to research your counseling and life coaching options. This page is designed to provide you with some information about the person you're getting behind the theory and art of psychotherapy. I'm originally from Southeastern Massachusetts and joined the U.S. Army shortly after high school. I served a total of 12 years the intelligence field between my time in the service and government contracted. During my undergraduate studies, I developed a deep curiosity in understanding human behavior and the mind that eventually lead me to pursue a graduate degree in clinical psychology with a specialization in marriage and family therapy. Founding Nectar of Life Counseling in 2011 has allowed me to create a sanctuary for the people I work with to retreat from the worries of life and feel safe in order to approach meaningful change. Over the past 18 years, I have consistently attended to deepening my experience as a person and broadening my scope professionally through various modalities; including psychotherapy, depth work, mindfulness and meditation, yoga, Shamanic past-life regressions and soul retrievals, along with diligent study. These modalities have offered great healing in my life by helping me discover the lessons most important in our existence are often presented through our greatest challenges.Formal I enter each session honoring and respecting my clients wisdom in seeking an improved way of being by integrating various forms of theory based on the stated goals and needs of the people I work with. My intention is to provide each person with focused and mindful attention. I believe in your ability to not only discover but to also thrive in your full potential."

This content was provided by Jessica Allen "I believe in your ability to not only discover but to also thrive in your full potential.  ?It is the single greatest honor in my life for others to trust me with their hopes and desires; oftentimes, through their deepest pain and struggles. I view my role as that of a guide on your journey and it is always my intention to arrive authentically and with honor and respect of your wisdom while transitioning towards an improved way of being.

Don't let fear or uncertainty hold you back from the change you long for. Listen to your inner wisdom and guide, it's probably what brought you here. If you desire to live life to the fullest, I can help you move forward and achieve the life you desire."

• Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Psychology
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

Jessica Allen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Phoenix
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • Peak Vista
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Rockies Counseling Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011

Jessica Allen has no awards or honors listed.

Jessica Allen has no media or publications listed.

Jessica Allen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jessica Allen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jessica Allen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jessica Allen

Jessica Allen?
Jessica Allen's Performance
What People Say About Jessica Allen, MA
I had struggled with a traumatic childhood with plenty of repurcussions in my adult life. I started seeing Jessica in 2012, we worked through every detail and she was a constant support in my journey to correct certain behavior patterns. She was throughout and encouraging beyond words. Always...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Jessica Allen, MA?

How was your experience with Jessica Allen?