Jessi French, MED

Jessi French, MED

Behavior Analysis  ·
Female  ·
Jessi French, MED is a behavior analyst in Little Elm, TX. She specializes in behavior analysis.Read her story

14711 Eaglemont Dr

Little Elm, TX 75068

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Jessi French

Jessi French's bio

This content was provided by Jessi French "Hi! My name is Jessi French, just call me Jessi, and I live in West Plano with my three Miniature Schnauzers (Lucy, Snickers, and Buster) and my 12 fish (they don't have names) and 1 blue lobster (I don't have a name for him yet). Snickers loves working with some of my clients and is a registered service animal! I love video games, Legos, traveling, Dr. Who, researching and testing new technology for ABA therapy, and reading. I love being silly, laughing, and connecting with everyone I work with, coworkers and clients alike, and I have high expectations for everybody! In 2006 I earned a Bachelor of Arts in advertising and public relations and a minor in English from Southeastern Oklahoma State University. While work in this field has greatly improved my skills in customer service, public speaking and developing presentations, I realized that a position in sales was not in my future. In 2009, I found myself in a self-sustained elementary classroom with the first group of kids that changed my life. I realized that my passion was working with kids with special needs, and I have been so lucky to work and develop relationships with several more kids that continue to change my life every day. I earned my Masters in Special Education with a concentration in Autism Intervention in May 2011 from the University of North Texas. I passed my certification for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst license upon my first attempt on September 30, 2014. I also hold my Education Aide Certificate and I have passed the EC-12 Special Education exam and the EC-6 Generalist exam. I have also earned a Graduate Academic Certificate in Autism Intervention as well as Applied Behavior Analysis. I have been so lucky to have the opportunity to work with a myriad of children, ages 2-19, on all developmental levels. I have completed data analysis, written Behavior Intervention Plans based on functional analysis data, and prepared testimonies and legal documentation as needed. I also have facilitated families and clients through major life transitions such as divorces, new siblings, and transitions to the general education classroom. I have developed Individual Treatment Plans based on assessments such as the VB-MAPP, AFLS, Social Skills Assessments, and the ABLLS among others. I have developed Individual Education Plans for public school districts and have advocated for clients in ARD meetings to ensure that goals specifically address the child's needs and accommodations, are student-centered, and assessment based. Through collaboration, team-planning, evidence-based practices in applied behavior analysis, and integrating technology, I know I can facilitate the learning and behavior process of any child. Every child is an individual and should be treated and taught as such; we should always presume competence."

• Behavior Analysis

Jessi French does not have any board certifications listed.

• Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy
  • Behavior Management
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavior Therapy
  • Cognitive Assessment

• University Of North Texas-Graduate Academic Certificate In Applied Behavior Analysis
    Other Education | Completed 2011
  • University Of North Texas-Graduate Academic Certificate In Autism Intervention
    Other Education | Completed 2011
  • University Of North Texas-Masters Of Education In Special Education With a Concentration In Autism Intervention
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Jessi French has no awards or honors listed.

Jessi French has no media or publications listed.

Jessi French does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jessi French and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jessi French's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Jessi French to family and friends

Jessi is a wonderful BCBA. She worked with our daughters for years until we had to move away. She knows exactly what she's doing and her heart is in it 100%. I would absolutely recommend Jessi to anyone with a child on the spectrum! I wish we were still able to use her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
We have had nothing but amazing and well-thought out care from Jessi for the last 18 months. Both my children have had so much progress! From fecal smearing to aggression, Jessi took extra time to get to know our family and routines to make sure we could follow through on the training she gave us,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Poor performing BCBA. Doesn’t have her basic principles of ABA . Is ill mannered and very very lazy. She sits in a spot for 3 hrs of session . My son was not even allowed bathroom breaks . Working with her for 2 weeks my son regressed and started peeing in the spot where he was made to sit for 3...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option8

Not sure who you are or which client you are referring to... it is unfortunate that this website does not verify that the reviews left are by actual patients. Slander, lies, and untruths will not be tolerated.

Nearby providers with similar experience

Anxiety Disorders