Dr. Jess Armine, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 65

Dr. Armine

The Center for Bio-Individualized Medicine

8420 W Chester Pike Ste 2 Upper Darby, PA 19082

Dr. Jess Armine, DC is a Chiropractor in Upper Darby, PA and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Chiropractic College medical school in 1986. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Armine to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Armine treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Armine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Armine

3.5

Dr. Armine

Hopeless. She didn’t use that word exactly, but the subtext was there, with a little condemnation thrown in for good measure. In reality, my general physician’s words were, “There’s nothing more I can do for you.” The weight of yet another abandonment thudded in my chest, and I sat in that Beverly Hills high-rise, more alone now than ever. At least she didn’t say, “You’re just getting old, accept it,” although I had heard that too, from multiple previous specialists and doctors. This wasn’t a death sentence like it can be for so many others, but I was on disability, unable to work and debilitated by cognitive decline, brain fog, IBS, unexplained rapid weight gain, cluster headaches (AKA the “suicide headache”), and a crushing exhaustion that wouldn’t resolve no matter how much rest I had. My lab work was always decent, minus some “subclinical hypothyroidism” and familial high-cholesterol, so I was prescribed anti-depressants instead. Isn’t that often the answer? Can’t find what’s w
Nov 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jess Armine, DC?
I was a "star patient" (as he stated many times) of Dr. Armine's for nearly one year. When I questioned him about the address listed under my name on an order form he provide for a candida test to be done, he flipped out and told me that I was no longer a patient of his. Within those 11 months as his patient, my husband I spent $10,000 in herbs as recommended by Dr. Jess and another $1,000 in "office/phone appointments" with him. He seemed to get frustrated during the last couple of months when I shared my worries about how much longer it would take to heal me since the cost of the herbs were greatly harming us financially. Now that I have nearly cleared myself of the candida (but not quite), he has left me wondering how to go about coming off the 23 pills I take every day. I spent a year of my life and $11,000 of my hard earned cash trying to clear the candida overgrowth from my body and now he has rejected me before I was able to succeed. This was a HUGE loss to my family!
Apr 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jess Armine, DC?
Doesn't have many creative solutions. Very expensive. Doesn't pay attention during the appointments. Two stars because he's well intentioned and kind. He would stay on the phone longer than the time I paid for.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jess Armine, DC?
I was looking for a partnership with a physician, and did not find that. I was concerned about using a supplement that is not even available in the U.S., and appeared to have possible serious side effects, per a renowned cancer hospital review. I was rudely hung up on, before my pre-paid phone session was completed, without even being given a chance to speak. So disappointing. This was definitely not my journey to health!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jess Armine, DC?
Great doctor, I had severe lower back pain, I thought I might end up having surgery. Dr. Armine's treatment helped me avoid surgery, his diagnosis and explanation of my condition was professional and spot on. I would recommend him in a heart beat.
William in Havertown, PA – Nov 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jess Armine, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Armine?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Chiropractic
  • Applied Clinical Nutrition
  • Genetics

1986
New York Chiropractic College
1978
Wagner Coll

• Russian

Is Dr. Jess Armine, DC accepting new patients?

Dr. Jess Armine, DC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Armine's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Jess Armine, DC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Armine accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Jess Armine, DC's top areas of care?

Dr. Armine frequently treats Diet Counseling, Fibromyalgia, and Genetic Predisposition to Autism. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Armine treats.

Where is Dr. Jess Armine, DC's office located?

Dr. Armine's office is located at 8420 W Chester Pike Ste 2, Upper Darby, PA 19082. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Jess Armine, DC speak?

Dr. Armine speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Jess Armine, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Armine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jess Armine, DC?

The Center for Bio-Individualized Medicine

The Center for Bio-Individualized Medicine8420 W Chester Pike Ste 2 Upper Darby, PA 19082