Dr. Jess Armine, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 64

Dr. Armine

The Center for Bio-Individualized Medicine

8420 W Chester Pike Ste 2 Upper Darby, PA 19082

Dr. Jess Armine, DC is a Chiropractor in Upper Darby, PA and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Chiropractic College medical school in 1986. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Armine to book an appointment.

Dr. Armine's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Armine

3.4

Dr. Armine?
I was a "star patient" (as he stated many times) of Dr. Armine's for nearly one year. When I questioned him about the address listed under my name on an order form he provide for a candida test to be done, he flipped out and told me that I was no longer a patient of his. Within those 11 months as his patient, my husband I spent $10,000 in herbs as recommended by Dr. Jess and another $1,000 in "office/phone appointments" with him. He seemed to get frustrated during the last couple of months when I shared my worries about how much longer it would take to heal me since the cost of the herbs were greatly harming us financially. Now that I have nearly cleared myself of the candida (but not quite), he has left me wondering how to go about coming off the 23 pills I take every day. I spent a year of my life and $11,000 of my hard earned cash trying to clear the candida overgrowth from my body and now he has rejected me before I was able to succeed. This was a HUGE loss to my family!
Apr 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jess Armine, DC?
Doesn't have many creative solutions. Very expensive. Doesn't pay attention during the appointments. Two stars because he's well intentioned and kind. He would stay on the phone longer than the time I paid for.
Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jess Armine, DC?
I was looking for a partnership with a physician, and did not find that. I was concerned about using a supplement that is not even available in the U.S., and appeared to have possible serious side effects, per a renowned cancer hospital review. I was rudely hung up on, before my pre-paid phone session was completed, without even being given a chance to speak. So disappointing. This was definitely not my journey to health!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jess Armine, DC?
Great doctor, I had severe lower back pain, I thought I might end up having surgery. Dr. Armine's treatment helped me avoid surgery, his diagnosis and explanation of my condition was professional and spot on. I would recommend him in a heart beat.
William in Havertown, PA – Nov 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jess Armine, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Armine?

• Chiropractic